Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page

+20
prime
Dirt Bike Dave
DAF
Tom...
RichRich
mechy69
0ldcat
SteveCat
Catapulted
YZFJohn
mrfrance
Thunder_Chris_47
Panzerbuilder
kwakkat
MrNutt
Snowcat
Cheshirecat
ellie
robertcains
greencat
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Empty Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page

Post  greencat Sun Jun 23 2013, 22:51

First topic message reminder :

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Tol10_10

If you are going to attend this year's ToL please post up and I'll add you to the sign-up page.
The base for the event will be The Village Limits where some of us will be staying Fri and Sat nights.
The rideout will be on the Saturday - 200 miles of Lincolnshire's finest roads, scenery, history and food Thumb

Dinner will be at The Village Limits on the Sat night. Please let me know if you want dinner. 
You can find a menu here however they also do a specials board and I'll post up details as soon as I have them.
I can recommend the steak pie! They also have a selection of salads.... particularly good with the sausage garnish. Very Happy
The specials board for ToL is:

Starters
• Crayfish Au Gratin with Garlic Bread
• Pork and Mushroom Terrine with a Hedgerow Jam
• Twice Baked Poacher Cheese Soufflé with Garlic Cream and Chives
• Oat Coated Mackerel with Horseradish Cream and Rocket Salad

Mains
• Creamy Seafood Bake with a Crunchy Cheese Top
• Stilton and Spring Onion Tart with a Stilton Cream Sauce
• Homemade Lamb and Sweet Potato Pie with a Red Wine and Rosemary Gravy
• Chargrilled Ribeye Steak with Fried Onions and a Whisky and Mustard Butter

I need to book places and we need to pre-order so the kitchen can feed us all promptly.

Your welcome to join any part of the weekend - ride-out only, dinner only or the whole event. Just let me know.
This is so I can gauge how many are coming and adjust the plans for the day to suit as many folk as possible.

There are plenty of accommodation options in Woodhall Spa, more details appear below the sign-up table.

Cheers,
Chris

This is the list as of 4 September 2013.

SiteNameNameFri NightSat NightSat Eve DinnerRideout
GreencatChrisVillage LimitsVillage LimitsLamb and Sweet Potato PieY
Mechy69PeteVillage LimitsVillage LimitsStarter: Twice Baked Poacher Cheese Soufflé Main: Chargrilled Ribeye Steak with chipsY
robertcainsNickVillage LimitsVillage LimitsFillet Steak & mushroom/Stilton with a small chips sideY
ellieEllieVillage LimitsVillage LimitsFillet Steak & Mushrooms/Stilton with new tates & vegY
kwakcatPeteVillage LimitsVillage LimitsRump SteakY
fredFredVillage LimitsVillage LimitsRump SteakP
MrNuttDaveVillage LimitsVillage LimitsRibeye steak (medium ) no tomato or mushroom, large side of chipsY
TT_markMarkVillage LimitsVillage LimitsGammon steak/grilled peach with new potatoesY
alleycatAlexCampingCampingLincolnshire Sausage and MashY
Mr FrancePaulCampingCampingLincolnshire Sausage and MashY
RobcatRobNNNY
Little NinjaLinzNNNP
PanzerbuilderRichNNNY
Thunder_Chris_47ChrisNNNY
DaveNVillage LimitsSteak PieY
JimNVillage LimitsSteak PieY
MarkNVillage Limits?Steak PieY
SteveNVillage Limits?Steak PieY
YZFJohnJohnNNNY
Jon BNNNY
RichRichRichVillage LimitsVillage LimitsLincolnshire Sausage and MashY
ClaireVillage LimitsVillage LimitsFillet Steak (well done) with wild mushrooms & stilton with new potatoes and vegP
CatapultedMarkNCampingLincolnshire Sausage and MashY
DAFDarrenNNNY
primeChrisCampingCampingStarter: Twice Baked Poacher Cheese Soufflé Main: Creamy Seafood BakeY
B&B accommodation:
The Claremont Guest House
The PitchAway B&B
The Vale Guest House

Hotels:
The Petwood Hotel
The Golf Hotel

Self catering accommodation:
The HideAway

Camping, Caravaning & 'Sky' lodges:
Woodhall Country Park
Petwood Caravan Park

Last edited by greencat on Wed Sep 04 2013, 18:16; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : Menu choices added, specials board added, food orders updated)
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page

Post  Catapulted Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:35

Thanks Steve. It will be good to see some of the old faces again. - If you'll have me back that is!

Been doing too much working and not enough riding lately.

Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page

Post  0ldcat Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:37

Catapulted wrote:One question.  Will the route map be laminated?  If so, might be interested.clink
rofl Welcome back Mark left thumb up 
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  mechy69 Wed Jul 31 2013, 21:08

oh god,, chris will have more planning to do now !!!!!
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Wed Jul 31 2013, 21:49

Mark! Oh My God Welcome back. Where have you been?

Great to hear from you. Brilliant if you can make ToL. I'll certainly be digging out the laminator Very Happy 
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Thu Aug 01 2013, 16:55

Good News, Bad News.

Have another Job lined up, less money and I have to work Saturdays. It's secure though and am going to see what I can do about ToL Saturday so that I can still make it.
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  mechy69 Thu Aug 01 2013, 19:23

Thats great news fella well done,, a jobs a job mate, hope it all sorts itself out for you, would be great to see you at TOL , but hey ho
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Thu Aug 01 2013, 19:32

mark WHO lol welcome back mark all we need now is daz lol
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Catapulted Thu Aug 01 2013, 23:06

0ldcat wrote:
rofl Welcome back Mark left thumb up 

greencat wrote:Mark! Oh My God Welcome back. Where have you been?

Great to hear from you. Brilliant if you can make ToL. I'll certainly be digging out the laminator Very Happy 

kwakkat wrote:mark  WHO   lol  welcome  back  mark all we  need  now  is  daz  lol
pete

Thanks for the warm welcome back chaps.  Will try to call in a bit more often, and not leave in two years in between postings next time!

Pete - you may well get your wish - I was talking about this with the man himself the other day - think he's gonna sign up too.

Chris - I have a mate (Lee) who also wants to tag along.  Don't know if you rememer him but he came to couple of Welshpools.  Shortish fella of the brummie persuasion.  Also James (Silverbiker on here I think?)  is 80% sure he can come but will confirm next week.

What's the current food and accommodation situation. -  Any places left?  Otherwise will be up for camping.
Catapulted
Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Fri Aug 02 2013, 06:27

Catapulted wrote:
kwakkat wrote:mark  WHO   lol  welcome  back  mark all we  need  now  is  daz  lol
pete
Pete - you may well get your wish - I was talking about this with the man himself the other day - think he's gonna sign up too.
DAF (Daz's Username), did indeed log on for a short time the other day . . . Didn't post though, as you can see from the threads.
Me 'n' Bea mentioned at the time "all we need now is Mark to drop by" What a Face  . . . How spooky was that green smile 

Good to see you both back left thumb up
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Fri Aug 02 2013, 09:55

Hi Mark,

All welcome at ToL. green smile  Just remember 'there's ditches in these parts'! Shocked Embarassed 

I spoke to the venue a couple of days ago and they still had rooms available for the Fri and Sat nights. So please give them a call if you want to book a room. All rooms are twins. £40 pppn B&B.

There are several folk camping if you prefer that option. The Woodhall Country Park camp site is next to the venue.

I have booked places for dinner on the Sat night at the venue. I presume you'll be joining us for dinner? Very Happy Just let me know so I can change the booking.

See the start of this thread for links to the various web sites.

Haven't yet decided what to do on the Fri night. If you can let me know what time you might be arriving then that might help the decision process.

Cheers,
Chris

BTW I'm on holiday 7 - 22 Aug so contact me before then if you need to, otherwise I'll pick up messages when I get back.
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Fri Aug 02 2013, 18:18

how about the campers having a BBQ then we could all join in
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Fri Aug 02 2013, 18:37

Now there's an Idea !

Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Smileys-barbecue-119722Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Essen-0041 . Taste of Lincolnshire 2013 Sign Up Page - Page 2 Barbeque

You doing the Hog roast Pete ?
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Sun Aug 04 2013, 14:11

food for  the  both of  us
friday scampi x 2
sat rump steak x 2
or pitch in with the BBQ & beer money wise say £20
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  RichRich Tue Aug 06 2013, 17:48

Hi Chris
According to Billy at the Village Limits I've just booked the last room for Friday and Saturday night, so count me & Claire in for the ride out and meal on Saturday night.
We'll be there for the Friday night social too.
Will let you know our food order as soon as we've perused the menu - really looking forward to it!! Very Happy
Rich 
RichRich
RichRich

Male Status :

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Tue Aug 06 2013, 18:06

Friday- Omelette with Tomato, Cheddar & Stilton with salad and new tates for me please.

Saturday- Fillet Steak & Mushrooms/Stilton with new tates & veg, for Saturday please.

Really looking forward to it chaps.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Tue Aug 06 2013, 18:51

Friday, Gammon & Egg with a small chips side,
Saturday, Fillet Steak & mushroom/Stilton with a small chips side.

Thanks clink 
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mechy69 Tue Aug 06 2013, 20:01

whats the 'small' mean on your post Nick,, didnt think small food wise was anything you understood lol
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Tue Aug 06 2013, 20:35

i think he wants a small chip on the side of the plate Igor  
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catapulted Sat Aug 10 2013, 10:16

Chris - I'm all booked in at the camp site for Saturday night.  I'll be riding up early on Sat morning ready for the off and I'll pitch up later on after the ride.  Maybe someone will store my tent in their room while we do the ride?

Can you book me for dinner on Saturday.  I'll go for the Sausage and Mash please.

Unfortunately my mate Lee can't make it now, and James is still a maybe.  Have you heared from Darren yet - I thought he was going to sign up last time I spoke?

Mark
Catapulted
Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sat Aug 10 2013, 10:23

Our rooms at the Village Limits Mark & you're welcome to store it in our room.

Really looking forward to this now :-)
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Catapulted Sat Aug 10 2013, 10:27

ellie wrote:Our rooms at the Village Limits Mark & you're welcome to store it in our room.

Really looking forward to this now :-)
Thanks Ellie will take you up on that -  Don't see the point of carting it all over Lincolnshire.

Yes I'm really looking forward to this too - it will be good to catch up with everyone again.
Catapulted
Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom... Sat Aug 10 2013, 11:10

I live 35 minutes from Woodall..... I'd love to come out if I can, and if my bike is looking heathy enough! Currently sitting naked and bare in my lockup... I'm a maybe (:
Tom...
Tom...
6Bronze
6Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 52
Hobbies : Sail Training, Piracy, Traditional Sailing
Humour : So a baby seal walks into a club..
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  DAF Sun Aug 11 2013, 21:54

Hi all, sorry about the tardy post and sign up.
Its been a long time since I last signed in and thought I would poke my head in couple of weeks a go and see if there were any trips in the near future.
It was great to see the TOL as the next rideout I could make as I always enjoy the food stops...which is what it's all about isn't it?
Even more special as it is the 10th anniversary.
Looking forward to getting out with you all again as there are still a lot of the usual suspects that I remember from a few years ago.
DAF
DAF
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 19
Hobbies : Composites/Motorbikes, Home Cinema, cycling, cars, gadgets, swimming, Scuba Diving, Skiing. Tripledaf on XBOX live
Humour : I've been banned from telling jokes with threats of violence if I do.
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DAF Sun Aug 11 2013, 22:05

Forgot the important bit.

Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese Rarebit starter.
Chargrilled chicken breast, leak & cheese sauce with new potatoes & veg.

Will be riding up with Mark on the Saturday morning and camping.
DAF
DAF
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Hobbies : Composites/Motorbikes, Home Cinema, cycling, cars, gadgets, swimming, Scuba Diving, Skiing. Tripledaf on XBOX live

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sun Aug 11 2013, 22:12

Welcome back Daz . . . long time no hear . . . be great to catch up.

cheers
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  DAF Sun Aug 11 2013, 22:23

Thanks Terry

I'm not the best at keeping in touch at the best of times and my life has been on a bumpy road for a while.

Need to start getting back out on the bike a bit more regularly, my 8000 miles and two sets of tyres a year has gone down to a few hundred and thoughts of selling up.
Not done it yet as I know I would want to go out the week after I sold it.
DAF
DAF
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next