Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall

Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall Empty Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall

Post  greencat on Sun Feb 02 2020, 22:56

Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall Grimbl10

Taste of Lincolnshire
ToL 17
4 - 6 Sept 2020

Here are details of this years Taste of Lincolnshire ride-out.

The intention was to return to one of our previous venues this year, but events outside of our control mean that this was not possible. Nearly paid a deposit, but found out just in time that the venue had gone into receivership! Dodged that bullet, but every cloud has a silver lining and have found and secured a new venue that I think you will like.

Different from anything else we've done before. This year it will be self catering. Rooms are a mixture of doubles, twins and a family room. Sorry, but no singles unless there's a low turn out. I've listed the options below. Beds are on a first come first served basis. If you want to secure a bed/room please update the list below by putting your name(s) against the bed(s) you want and forward a £25 per person non-returnable deposit to me asap. PM me for payment details. The total cost per person will be £130 for 2 nights accommodation including breakfast & dinner, but not alcoholic drinks. An order for those will be sorted nearer the time. Final outstanding payment will be needed by 4th July.

Grimblethorpe Hall

The accommodation is spacious and high quality and includes towels, but not toiletries. It's quiet, very rural and right in the middle of the Lincolnshire Wolds with great roads in all directions. It even includes undercover parking for bikes. The owner has asked for a single point of contact so please raise any questions here and I'll answer as soon as I can. If anyone wants to linger in Lincolnshire longer than 2 nights that should be possible, just let me know.

Accommodation
Bed
Cost
Name
Riders
Pillions
Deposit Paid
Shepherd's Cottage
Double
£260
Rob, Linz & Ewan
Y
Anvil Cottage
Double
£260
Bignige & Jill
Y
Anvil Cottage
Twin Bed 1
£130
greencat
Y
Anvil Cottage
Twin Bed 2
£130
Mechy
Y
Barn Cottage
Double
£260
?

Barn Cottage
Twin Bed 1
£130
Paul B (weasley)
Y
Barn Cottage
Twin Bed 2
£130
?

The Coach House
Double
£260
?

The Coach House
Twin Bed 1
£130
Rosco (willing to swap!) (It's not that kind of weekend Ross)
Y
The Coach House
Twin Bed 2
£130
?

The Coach House
Family Room Bed 1
£130
?

The Coach House
Family Room Bed 2
£130
?

The Coach House
Family Room Bed 3
£130
?

More accommodation may be available on site, but that is yet to be confirmed. Otherwise there is ample accommodation in Louth or Market Rasen if alternatives are needed.

As usual we will be exploring some of the best roads and finest food Lincolnshire has to offer.
The start and ending point for the ride-out will be the hall, however pick-up points can be arranged once the route has been planned. There will be coffee, lunch and afternoon tea stops as usual. The route will be about 200 miles on the Saturday. The nearest filling stations are at Louth, Market Rasen or Horncastle. We will visit one of these first thing on the Saturday so just make sure you have at least 10-15 miles in the tank when you arrive.

I look forward to seeing you in September.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited by greencat on Sun Feb 09 2020, 21:55; edited 8 times in total

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1543
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall

Post  Rosco on Mon Feb 03 2020, 14:34

Hi Chris

I’ve sent you £25. Should be with you today.
I’ll share a twin with anyone....prefer blondes though.

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6576
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire 2020 - SIGN UP - Sept 4th - 6th Grimblethorpe Hall

Post  greencat on Mon Feb 03 2020, 14:38

Thanks Ross,

I'll put you down in The Coach House for now.

Cheers.
Chris

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1543
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat on Mon Feb 03 2020, 20:31

We're in. All 2.5 of us.
Ross, it's grey haired blokes all around or bald I'm afraid.
Robcat
Robcat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 499
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar on Fri Feb 07 2020, 00:50

Should be up for this, be it might just be flying solo
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2009
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum