Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bike chosen :D

+3
Wooster
ellie
Littledel
7 posters

Go down

New bike chosen :D  Empty New bike chosen :D

Post  Littledel Sat Apr 21 2012, 15:29

Hi all.
As some of you may know the cat got stolen couple of weeks ago :( however not all bad pick up my new bike next Saturday. Now I know this might be treason but it's not a thundercat..... Instead its a suzuki gsx r 600 k5 in black and silver will put pics up when I finally get off it.lol just hope the weathers going to be nice. Another thing that annoyed me today. Nobody wants to have their bike stolen, but you claim off the insurance to get a bit of money off them. However upon gettig quotes it makes you wonder why bother claiming. Wish I hadn't now. Then that makes you wonder why play by the rules these idiots,scum,Jeremy Kyle candidates who dnt have a care seem to have everything given to them.grrrrr nways rant over come next weekend I'll b riding again that's the main thing.
Littledel
Littledel
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 91
Hobbies : Engineer
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

New bike chosen :D  Empty Re: New bike chosen :D

Post  ellie Sat Apr 21 2012, 15:56

Good for you, you'll love the new bike, ride safely!
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wooster Sat Apr 21 2012, 16:45

That annoys me about insurance companies.
You pay thousands into their company coffers over the years, then they make you pay over the odds if you ever make a claim.

Still, all it is is a compulsory gambling racket.

'Tis a tidy bike you've picked. Cool

Wooster
Wooster
Mod3
Mod3

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1851
Registration date : 2011-06-03

http://www.woostyandkeas.com/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  weasley Sat Apr 21 2012, 17:14

The K5 is meant to be the best of the breed; if you're going to move on from the Cat, that's an approved upgrade. wink thumb up

Not the best way to move on but hopefully you'll manage to enjoy the new one for much longer!
weasley
weasley
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1506
Hobbies : Yes
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Littledel Sat Apr 21 2012, 18:25

Aye insurance companies. Do everything to make ya premium higher then. Everything not to pay out. Had a really weird day tho police found my bike tucked away behind a takeaway just down the road from where it was solen. Only because two coppers whent in to get some dinner and the bloke said to them can ya have a look at this that it was found. Then to make it even better went to the police station then came bk to me brothers just as they were loading it onto the recovery truck. Not actually in bad nick fairing and tank a bit scratched from where they dumped it and the ignition barrel has had a screw driver rammed into it but not trashed. Need to find out what the insurance company is doing now though.lol
Littledel
Littledel
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  greencat Sat Apr 21 2012, 21:26

Glad to hear the bike's been found and not in too bad a condition. Sounds like they didn't manage to ride it at all, which is a bonus. I hope the insurance company deal with you fairly and you end up back out on two wheels asap. great
All the best,
Chris
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sun Apr 22 2012, 00:36

Fingers crossed for you that everything works out for you with the minimum of fuss and hassle and you're not out of pocket.

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Littledel Sun Apr 22 2012, 00:56

Cheers guys. And actually really glad to have it back. Didn't look it had been ridden. Think whoever took it wasn't that bright and couldn't get it started and dumped it which is where the scratches came from. As they laid it down and covers it in cardboard and things to hide it. Just hope the insurance arn't arsey or anything n goes smoothly with them. Still changing it though to the Suzuki.
Littledel
Littledel
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Littledel Sat Apr 28 2012, 19:51

Well picked up me Suzuki today Very Happy what a bike. Must be honest, no where near as comfy as the cat :/ but then again ya dnt buy a sports bike for comfort I spose. First job for sunday.....fit the noisy pipe. The standard one sounds to much like a sweing machine. Hopefully the weathers going to be dry at least......oh wait this is England.lol
Littledel
Littledel
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Sat Apr 28 2012, 20:12

as is becoming the standard response to woning anything new..... we want piccys!!!!! green smile useless without pics
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down