Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site

3 posters

Go down

List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site Empty List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site

Post  Lonterra Thu Dec 11 2008, 22:06

I know there was a list on the old site, but it seemed to be waaaaaaay out of date, so though it might be an idea to get a recent list of members with Bike-To-Bike comms, which may help out on some of the larger / longer rideouts.

Here goes for mine then:

- Autocom Active Plus
- Kenwood ProTalk TK3201 T2
Lonterra
Lonterra
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 71
Hobbies : Project Management / Blood Biker
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://www.tbiker.co.uk

Back to top Go down

List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site Empty Re: List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site

Post  Catapulted Fri Dec 12 2008, 08:53

I also use a Kenwood via Autocom
Catapulted
Catapulted
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site Empty Re: List of Bike-To-Bike Comms On the Site

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18 2008, 08:52

Hi All, I would be very interested to hear what people think is a decent mid priced bike to bike comms setup. My youngest son just got a GSXR600, (What can I say?) and thought it might be nice to set us both up with comms bike to bike. Used to use a bike intercom before with the lad on the back of the cat and always made queing to get into races etc a bit less boring. But best will in the world I don't think the wires would stretch from me to the Gixxer kid! Laughing

So can I ask when you reply to this post with what you have, can you also put a comment on it's pros and cons.

Much appreciated

Phil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 18 2008, 09:20

I also have Kenwood via Autocom - and have advised anyone who asks me to get this - Autocom kits half price at the mo as new wireless ones coming out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Thu Jan 22 2009, 20:47

Autocom Super Pro Duo and a Ucom TwinTalker 6800 Midland G7 ( .5w PMR)

Last edited by SteveCat on Thu Feb 18 2010, 10:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed radio)
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down