Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere

5 posters

Go down

sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere Empty sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere

Post  prime Sat Jul 06 2013, 16:11

good day all.
im allowed out for a ride tomorrow so looking for somewhere good to go and hopefully have some company. im in Oldham, can travel reasonable distance so if anyones out lemme know. text me as i might not be able to check on here.
chris. oh 7 eight 4 oh oh two 7 nine 9 6
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere Empty Re: sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere

Post  0ldcat Sat Jul 06 2013, 16:41

oh a 7overly w4y 0v 3xpre55ing you'r3 number rofl
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere Empty Re: sunday 07 july. northwest somewhere

Post  prime Sat Jul 06 2013, 17:03

tongue 
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Jul 06 2013, 17:17

Best way of doing it fella left thumb up. . least you know the "grid babes" calling you ain't bots . .
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Sat Jul 06 2013, 17:43

id spotted mevsy doing it that way and thought it must be for some reason, so just copied him. Very Happy 
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Jul 06 2013, 17:47

Yup ross does it too

Starts Oh heaven heaven

Me thinks it's a great idea . . . and as said . . . stops the 'click' or 'spam' Monsters
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  MevsyD Sat Jul 06 2013, 19:13

Lol! Fanous (or infamous) for something at least! I was told it stops some software picking it up but then I believe anything!
Would love to have joined but have a preplanned meal with pals not seen for ages... Next time for sure.
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : Stone. Sell it..Love it...
Humour : Dry /sarcstic..
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Sun Jul 07 2013, 08:47

Afraid as much as I always jump at an opportunity to get out (I will get out in any weather for any excuse) I'm afraid circumstances beyond my control means I won't be able to get out today, good luck and keep it wheels to the ground all who are enjoying the sunshine on their bikes today.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Sun Jul 07 2013, 17:14

well im home, 158 miles later. went Oldham-Glossop-snakepass-bakewell-matlock-buxton via a6, winnats pass, back to snake pass and then home.
nice ride, few (lots) wrong turns but was good. did intend to do cat and fiddle but got sent wrong way by sat nav. some company would have been good though : )
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Jul 08 2013, 09:58

Glad you enjoyed it, was a lovely day for riding.

I was really hoping to have been able to get out, but the water pump internal seal has given up the ghost. Bought some coolant and thought I'd just stop and top it up, but the stuff could have gone on the rear tyre - better safe than sorry.
Cruel luck though, been waiting for an eternity and then can't go anywhere - ah well.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5110
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down