Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal review of Bishops Castle trip

Go down

Personal review of Bishops Castle trip Empty Personal review of Bishops Castle trip

Post  mrfrance Sun Jun 19 2011, 10:02

BC was fantastic! Weather was a bit temperamental but we saw many nice dry roads!! (Think I almost got a tan at one point whilst sleeping outside the cafe) Absolutely beautiful scenery, great group of people to be riding with.

Was my first big ride out on the cat (on a 600!) couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to be riding with... Very well lead by Nick and a very patient tail end charlie Steve and Tel. So thanks guys for making the ride out safe and enjoyable.

I would love to join in on more of these (family permitting). I will never make the mistake of carrying a backpack next time as had a painful ride up to Wales and home (400miles) will invest in a tail pack I think!

Most of all I learnt about myself as a rider! What can I say I love my brakes! s*** myself on some the dropping twisties, went in a bit hot at 60+ and came out about 20 and shaking!! Sick Tried to play ball with the Ducatis on the straight but I think they were just toying with me! Those riders are nuts! but very skillful I have to say.

Once again thanks to everyone for making the trip worthwhile and making an effort with me socially as the newbie! A very warm and welcoming group. Hope to see you all again!

(Look forward to the pics)
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down