Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent

+6
Dai-San
thunderpt
zXSavageXz
mrfrance
weasley
SteveCat
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Southern Ride Out Poll

Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_lcap125%Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_lcap125%Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_lcap150%Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Empty Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent

Post  SteveCat Tue May 17 2011, 17:28

First topic message reminder :

Looking at the possibility of a meet up and optionally a group ride. The invitation isn't limited to the South East and everyone is welcome.

To gauge interest could you post if you'd like to do this and what day of the week (am/pm or both) would suit.
If your location isn't in your profile, if you could indicate roughly where you are.

Stevecat & Pam Yes
MrFrance Yes
eSpaceman3 Yes
R2D2
Firemaster
zXSavageXz
thunderpt
Dai-San

Last edited by SteveCat on Thu Jul 07 2011, 14:48; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : remove the stutter)
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5110
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Empty Re: Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 12:05

This is deffo one fire that can't be put out , deffo a numpty point lol

Back to top Go down

Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent  - Page 4 Empty Re: Riders in Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berks, Surrey, West & East Sussex and Kent

Post  firemaster Thu Jul 14 2011, 13:59

wall :( girl_crazy
firemaster
firemaster
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 305
Hobbies : I.T/Retained FireFighter
Humour : Dont make i laff
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14 2011, 14:04

I don't wish to add fuel to the fire , but like Steve said , it was a cracker. I'm sure old there will be other one day meets , may aswell make the most of the good weather !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Thu Jul 14 2011, 14:14

firemaster wrote: wall :( girl_crazy

You appealing by any chance? whistle
That's purrfectly OK you can, the rulez are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing The self restraint is killing me naughty

I'm sorry you got your weeks muddled would have been good to have you along. Might well have another one with a different route to try out.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Thu Jul 14 2011, 14:20

steveCat wrote:I think so, but I'll let someone else second it Wink
Err . . . . I'll take that as seconded then Twisted Evil (you're far to much of a gent steve Evil or Very Mad )

Master Firefighter Sir salute

Numpty point shit happens awarded
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  firemaster Thu Jul 14 2011, 15:35

and as he would say "i dont believe it "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
firemaster
firemaster
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Thu Jul 14 2011, 16:23

We had one ride out where one of the riders was not only on the wrong week . . . but the wrong ride-out !

Yer not the first

I'll bet not the last either
pmsl

But if you wish to appeal ?
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  firemaster Thu Jul 14 2011, 17:00

i blame the post creator my self (well maybe also me for niot keeping up with the post) with the 16th at the top and i think one post said itr was the 16th
but also i should of twigged when i seen some nutter trying to crawl over some cliffs in the cap-com

shakes head and head butts keyboard to knock sense into ones self

well what to do saturday now lol

i third the numpty point im afraid lesson learnt read posts thoroughly
firemaster
firemaster
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 05:31

Manor69 wrote:
espaceman3 wrote:Maybe I should have a little recce in my neck of the woods and close by. old

Have you got a tunnel as well? deal

What you mean a tunnel like this one , I went to in Germany deal

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Mon Jul 18 2011, 07:04

pmsl like the cyclist at the end . . . . noisey bugger pmsl
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 07:57

0ldcat wrote: pmsl like the cyclist at the end . . . . noisey bugger pmsl

Tut , those cylist are sooo noisy lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jul 18 2011, 10:39

That tunnel looks shorter than the one we went through.

If size doen't matter then length does!
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Jul 18 2011, 11:02

I had wondered what the Germans would have made of 'our' tunnel Very Happy

Size nor length don't always matter, the tunnels under the Thames have both but with more cameras than a paparazzi's camera bag they all fail to please :(
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18 2011, 12:49

SteveCat wrote:I had wondered what the Germans would have made of 'our' tunnel Very Happy

Size nor length don't always matter, the tunnels under the Thames have both but with more cameras than a paparazzi's camera bag they all fail to please :(

Especially that Lime House Link , Tunnel . Flippin cameras every 10 yards !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4