Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm.. Expensive..

2 posters

Go down

Hmmm.. Expensive.. Empty Hmmm.. Expensive..

Post  MevsyD Thu Jan 20 2011, 01:03

So, bike booked in for service at a local dealer in Harrogate. I drop it off Sat morning with instructions for a full service, strip and rebuild of the ex up valve (it's blowing), valve clearance check (it's due). thermostat replacement(it's f#cked), and finally a new back tyre.... Could be an 'ooof' moment when the bill is presented to me the following Saturday but what it means to me is that my biking season starts again!! So bet your bottom dollar I'll be harassing you local Yorkshires and Lancashires to get on yours for a quick blat in Feb... (and Cadwell in March)!
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : Stone. Sell it..Love it...
Humour : Dry /sarcstic..
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Hmmm.. Expensive.. Empty Re: Hmmm.. Expensive..

Post  SteveCat Thu Jan 20 2011, 11:38

Could always come blat down here Rolling Eyes Good that you are getting everything ready.

Think I have done all mine before the snow set in, hopefully didn't start too early. Just the ancillary add ons need attention.

Autocom rider cable arrived today - current one was crimped under the tank during one of the visits to the spanner, put up with the crackling and intermittent working for a year. Time to pull finger and do something about it.

Camera needs attention, sound not working now and really do need to figure out how to focus the picture. I may have to accept that although it claims to be HD, this doesn't refer to the picture quality but rather the picture size.

I've also got some bits for my nemesis, the leaky Scottoiler. I'm hoping 2011 will be a rear wheel/brake oil free year
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down