Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Weekend Rideout for 2020? WoW - The Wonder of Worcestershire....based in Bewdley

+7
Radar
SteveCat
Splodge
Rosco
robertcains
0ldcat
weasley
11 posters

Go down

New Weekend Rideout for 2020? WoW - The Wonder of Worcestershire....based in Bewdley Empty Re: New Weekend Rideout for 2020? WoW - The Wonder of Worcestershire....based in Bewdley

Post  weasley Thu Aug 29 2019, 22:31

Sounds good! June better than July for me usually.
weasley
weasley
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1506
Hobbies : Yes
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

New Weekend Rideout for 2020? WoW - The Wonder of Worcestershire....based in Bewdley Empty Re: New Weekend Rideout for 2020? WoW - The Wonder of Worcestershire....based in Bewdley

Post  0ldcat Fri Aug 30 2019, 17:34

left thumb up Sounds Great great
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Fri Aug 30 2019, 20:38

I’m up for a recce testing out the facilities (purely for research purposes) Shocked
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Sun Sep 01 2019, 08:35

Yeah, sounds good Tony.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sun Sep 01 2019, 19:47

Hopefully make this in 2020 Smile

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then

Back to top Go down

Post  Splodge Sun Sep 01 2019, 19:58

Hi I’m splodge, a new member and owner of a 1998 black cat. I’m a married Yorkshire man now living in Somerset,
any new meets organised close to me? I live close to the Haynes Motor Museum, where a lot of other car and bike
meets happen.
Splodge
Splodge

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : Spectating Bsb Wsb MotoGP Btcc
Humour : ‘Ey up’!! I’m from Yorkshire!!
Registration date : 2019-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Sep 02 2019, 11:12

Have moved the thread to the ride-out section, in so doing I've managed to lose the intro post -oops Crying or Very sad
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Mon Sep 02 2019, 11:46

Splodge wrote:
any new meets organised close to me?

Hi Splodge, welcome. My first 'Cat was black.

Sorry there are no events in the south, we're blighted with too much traffic for the events to gain traction. This propsed event will be the closest to you. Keep an eye on this section for more info and hopefully you can join us.
You can also look at the other events we have in Scotland and Lincolnshire. Hopefully we'll have a Yorkshire event again, maybe next year. I get to as many events as I can, sure it is a bit of a trek from South London, but it is well worth the miles.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Splodge Mon Sep 02 2019, 19:09

Hi Steve thanks for the reply, yeh i’ll Keep a watch and see if I can meet up with u all at some point. South London! Wow do u even ride all the way up to meets in Scotland then? I’ve been a member of the UK Yamaha Thundercat Owners Group for two years now and still not had chance to meet up and have a ride out with them yet either! lol
Splodge
Splodge

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : Spectating Bsb Wsb MotoGP Btcc
Humour : ‘Ey up’!! I’m from Yorkshire!!
Registration date : 2019-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Mon Sep 02 2019, 20:50

Thanks for the positive response folks, watch this space for more details in the next couple of weeks
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Tue Sep 03 2019, 16:43

Yep, I'll be there Tony if it all goes ahead and not at the w/e of 6/7 of June as I think I'll be doing touring in Normandy (doing the memorial visits). Thumbs up to this one 👍
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Tue Sep 03 2019, 21:36

Sounds good Tony but 2020 is looking busy as usual with weddings, holidays and 50th Birthdays so let us know when you know the dates
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Thu Sep 05 2019, 00:08

Robcat wrote:Yep, I'll be there Tony if it all goes ahead and not at the w/e of 6/7 of June as I think I'll be doing touring in Normandy (doing the memorial visits). Thumbs up to this one 👍

No worries I did Normandy in 2011 on my FZ1

http://bikemeet.net/index.php?topic=6754.0

http://bikemeet.net/index.php?topic=6755.0

Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Fri Sep 13 2019, 16:04

Yep count me in, and probably a few of my hangeroners.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Mon Sep 23 2019, 00:27

Great stuff folks, I am just doing a bit of date checking and will put up a proper thread this week
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Back to top Go down

Post  cooler Sat Dec 14 2019, 22:44

Splodge wrote:Hi I’m splodge, a new member and owner of a 1998 black cat. I’m a married Yorkshire man now living in Somerset,
any new meets organised close to me? I live close to the Haynes Motor Museum, where a lot of other car and bike
meets happen.

Hi Splodge,

I'm in Bristol and often ride down through Taunton to explore the Blackdown Hills and stay in the Ilminster Travelodge. Easy ride onto to Seaton for bike meets on the Seafront. The other great ride down there is the Taunton to Bampton and on over Exmoor to Lynmouth. Some folks say that the South is too busy with traffic, but you just have to know the backroads for a bit of fun.

c.
cooler
cooler
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2019-09-24

Back to top Go down