Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great summer so far.

4 posters

Go down

great summer so far. Empty great summer so far.

Post  prime Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:58

well Im not wishing to boast but summer has been great to me so far. as many of you know this is my first year on a 'big' bike and my first proper ride was bishops castle which was an awesome way to get summer started. ive had some great local rides out recently too, enjoying the sun, not having a job to get in the way its great going on mid week rides when roads are quiet. had a good ride with snowcat and yzfjohn on sat and I was back up Derbyshire way today and did the 'Macclesfield roundabout' as posted on best biking roads. great route, much of which id rode before. the most surprising stretch was from the end of cat and fiddle in macc along to leek down a523 then back to buxton up a53. great stretch and quite quiet. the a5004 was also good, but recently surfaced so bit gravelly. would be excellent if surface wasn't as loose. my cat has looked after me, not missed a beat and is so so good. I love it its the best money I ever spent. I should be in lake district tonight but my uncle has cried off due to bad weather forecast but never mind. heres to a long hot summer for us all. Smile 
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

great summer so far. Empty Re: great summer so far.

Post  MevsyD Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:10

I love your enthusiasm! The best part is that feeling doesn't leave you. The thrill of finding a new road and finding a bit more pace is the reason we all keep coming back for more. Enjoy!
MevsyD
MevsyD
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : Stone. Sell it..Love it...
Humour : Dry /sarcstic..
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Wed Jul 24 2013, 18:07

cheers mate, im gonna make the most of this summer cos come winter bike is getting stored and not used. looking at a diversion or something for winter commutes and that.
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Wed Jul 24 2013, 18:49

It's been a good few weeks weather wise I've got to agree, after our little jaunt out on Saturday, a couple of mates and I saddled up on Sunday morning and headed to Devils Bridge. Had a cracking ride up, weather was coolish but the rain stayed off and it was cracking the flags by the time we got there, great day out and the kids want to make it a weekly event now, (hate letting them down) though my eldest could be a contender for pillion at BC next year.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Wed Jul 24 2013, 18:51

prime wrote:cheers mate, im gonna make the most of this summer cos come winter bike is getting stored and not used. looking at a diversion or something for winter commutes and that.
And ther was I thinking you'd be up for The Dragon in February hehe 
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On this thundercat maybe
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:38

In watery situations , this one . . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org