Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Boots?

Go down

Summer Boots? Empty Summer Boots?

Post  Toxic Tom Sun May 10 2009, 09:15

I am going to the BMF this coming sunday with a load of workmates. I am going to take the oppotunity to get a new pair of summer boots as my old ones are basicly falling apart now & my winter ones are just too hot & sweaty for the summer.

I dont want any of those power ranger jobbies, plain black for me thankyou.

Cant really spend any more than £50 on them, less than that would be favorite.

Any suggestions please?
Toxic Tom
Toxic Tom
3Bronze
3Bronze

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Summer Boots? Empty Re: Summer Boots?

Post  Guest Sun May 10 2009, 14:37

Hi Tom,

I got my boots at BMF couple of years ago and i love them. if you're there on the first day then get there as early as you can and check out the Hein Gericke bargain tent which is where i got mine from. I managed to get a pair of Hein Gerick Gore-Tex for £20. They put labels on them telling you what the 'problem' is with the items (mate got a pair and only thing wrong was the zip tab had broke off). Mine had been returned because on the sole of the boots should have been a contrast red strip and on one of them half of it had worn off - as i don't look at the soles of my boots when i'm wearing them i didn't much care so £20 for a pair that were selling at over £80 in the shop.

Failing that if you're there on the Sunday and want to risk it - leave it as late as you can and they start putting prices down even further only problem is most of decent stuff gone by then.

Good luck! Smile

BTW anyone else going? I'm thinking i may go on saturday (but prob go in the car just in case)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down