Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March

Go down

Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March Empty Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March

Post  Rosco Fri Mar 27 2009, 07:13

Weather forecast for this Sunday has changed from sleet & snow to glorious sunshine.

I therefore plan to make this my 1st Embarassed outing on the bike this year.

Will be taking it nice and easy I think after all the recent reports and the fact I'll be very [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to be in Galashiels ready to leave around 10am.

PM me if you are interested in coming along to any or all of it and I'll send you the proposed route.

Plan is to take in A7 -> Langholm, Dumfriesshire, Lanarkshire and back to Galashiels

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March Empty Re: Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March

Post  Rosco Sat Mar 28 2009, 20:58

Managed out today for all of about 20 miles to get fuel for tomorrow and make sure both the bike and me still worked.

Back tyre had lost a fair few psi and the clutch cable needed a bit of adjustment but apart from that she purred like a kitten........welll after I managed to start her and get her warmed up.
Roads had just been gritted though .....grrrr

Just me and Dirt Bike Davegoing for the try out ATM.

Anyone else?????
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March Empty Re: Wee Mac Try Out.......Sunday 29th March

Post  Rosco Sun Mar 29 2009, 18:39

Well that is me back from the tryout and what a great run it was.

The route is pretty much finalised, the digs look fantastic and lunch will be lovely albeit a bit pricey (but beautiful surroundings).
Cheapest Lunch will be £9 or £10 (main course) so I hope this will be OK for everyone......start saving.

I'm heading out just now so I'll leave DBD to send you some embarrassing pictures of me and tell you of my dodgy overtakes.

Cheers
Rosco

ps.I'll be looking for a back-marker (or maybe one in the morning and one in the afternoon ......... any volunteers?)
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Back to top Go down