Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little ride to the Peak District

+4
ellie
0ldcat
ScoldedCat
Snowcat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little ride to the Peak District - Page 2 Empty Little ride to the Peak District

Post  Snowcat Sun Mar 25 2012, 17:35

First topic message reminder :

As you may or may not know I've been having murders with my suspension and as I'd (hopefully) managed to make some progress I decided to hop over to Glossop to give it a try.

After some boring motorway (M60 & M67) the suspension was notably better over cats eyes (yes it was that bad!!) I hit the good roads finding a loop that took me through Hadfield, Glossop, Chapel En Le Frith and over toward Hope and Castleton. 50 odd miles of stunning roads and scenery with barely a car on the roads to spoil it. (plus the mood I was in I was breezing past them all anyway.

The Mistress handled like a dream, better than I can ever remember, the settings on the suspension must've been so screwed up but I just didn't realise. Thinking back now this is perhaps why I developed a corner phobia recently. Anyway that demon was well and truly exercised, she hugged the roads like on rails and didn't put a foot wrong. It did so much for my confidence and I had the best total 3 hours out of my life. (bike wise!!)

Didn't think I could love biking more but I guess I was wrong, bring on the summer Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh and this is me!!
And this is my tyre, hope it comes out how close to the edge I was Smile
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Little ride to the Peak District - Page 2 Empty Re: Little ride to the Peak District

Post  Snowcat Mon Mar 26 2012, 15:49

Well I figure you're a health professional whatever you do to me you can fix after Crying or Very sad

Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Back to top Go down

Little ride to the Peak District - Page 2 Empty Re: Little ride to the Peak District

Post  Snowcat Mon Mar 26 2012, 15:50

Ellie did you read the write up about iPhones & pictures?? Was it any help ?
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Tue Mar 27 2012, 09:17

Yes but not had chance to try it as the NHS thinks working 14 days on the trot is character building lol.

I'll have a go when I get a mo. I'm a poet and I know it.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2