Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012

2 posters

Go down

South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012 Empty South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012

Post  SteveCat Thu Mar 22 2012, 21:29

Well that's what they're calling it, but it isn't really a bike show as much as a rider assessment day - yeah so am I telling you about it?

After Royal Wootten Bassett I was going to hang up my marshalling Hi Viz, but have been asked to help out with this one ....

An opportunity to have a 1 hour free riding assessment, much like a mini Bike Safe, but wait for it - you could choose to take a demo bike out instead of your own all for free. Ducati will have their full range to ride as well as a few from Yamaha, Honda ...
The Apillia race truck will be there too, so looks like the local Italian bike dealer is making a big splash which seems to have made the others up their ante Very Happy

I'm not sure exactly what role us marshals are expected to play, but will be out on the road with the demo bikes (supposedly looking after them for the dealers ) and the Bike Safe crew. Chatting with the organiser tonight, I have indicated that to sweeten the pot for volunteers, we ought to be able go out on the demo bikes Laughing

Sooo, best that no one pitches up, so I can have a go on all of them Crying or Very sad tongue

oh here's link for more info and to be able to book a ride ... It'd be great if anyone can make it - let me know you'll be there so we can say hi.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012 Empty Re: South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012

Post  SteveCat Tue Apr 17 2012, 23:05

On this Saturday, pity it might be a bit damp. :(

The 12-1PM assessment slot is full, but think there are places for all the other times.

Have been given the route, looks a little over 15 miles, quite a bit NSL albeit along lanes What a Face. I'll be leading some of the groups Shocked just hope I don't hold them up!

For those who are not too far away, could be a good few hours.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012 Empty Re: South London Motorcycle Show 21 April 2012

Post  HEHORE Wed Apr 18 2012, 08:48

sorry steve working 12 till 9
HEHORE
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 526
Hobbies : pizza man
Humour : dirty
Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down