Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Hailwood Memorial Rideout

Go down

Mike Hailwood Memorial Rideout Empty Mike Hailwood Memorial Rideout

Post  Boika Fri Mar 06 2009, 20:24

THE MIKE HAILWOOD MEMORIAL RUN 29th MARCH 2009

David Hailwood, Mike's son, will attend and ride in The Mike Hailwood Memorial Run for the first time this year. David returned with his wife and young son from Spain last Spring to live permantly in England. He has settled in Hertfordshire and is running a motorcycle restoration business, Hailwood Restorations. The company will restore any type of motorcycle from any period and also construct Norvin's and Triton's.

Due to David's involvement this year a record turnout is expected at the Bracebridge Street event which has been moved to the 29th March so as not to clash with Mothering Sunday.
Full details are on the web page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE BIRMINGHAM TESTERS RUN

No destination or date has been decided as yet but the start will be either from Soho House or Sarehole Mill, to mark the 150 year anniversary of Matthew Boulton's death.

The destination is likely to be the Llanberis Slate Mine Museum in North Wales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CAROLE NASH INSURANCE

We again thank CAROLE NASH INSURANCE for their continued support and sponsorship of these two events and the Made In Birmingham website.I have to say I am surprised that CN have continued with sponsorship in what must be a very difficult year for the company and in fact all of us!

Can I ask all of you to not only consider supporting the Mike Hailwood run but to encourage others to take part too, including owners clubs and motor cycle clubs. Do not let this great man be forgotten.
Boika
Boika
3Bronze
3Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 22
Hobbies : Bodgesmith
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down