Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear left hand Fairing

2 posters

Go down

Rear left hand Fairing Empty Rear left hand Fairing

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10 2009, 16:44

Hi,
I'm after the rear left hand fairing for 98 Cat (Silver/Orange) anyone got one? Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rear left hand Fairing Empty Re: Rear left hand Fairing

Post  0ldcat Tue Feb 10 2009, 17:01

Not sure if Amos has moved over to this site yet but he had some parts going in a garage clear-out.

Here's the link to the old site where he had the bits up for offer Garage Clear-Out link . Look at serial G in the list. I think he makes mention of a tail piece.

You could try e-mailing him from there. Not worth leaving a message there as the site will be gone in 11 days from now.
I know Ezzy's Mum (who has switched over to here), did have contact with him some time ago. Perhaps a PM to Ezzy' Mum might reap results.

Happy hunting

Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Feb 10 2009, 17:05

Hi Mr Cat

I have a rear left hand fairing for a cat.......it is red but could be sprayed I guess.
Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12 2009, 10:30

Just remembered, a guy gave me his number the other month (no nothing like that!!) because he used to have a thundercat and said he had a load of spares - i don't think it was the colour you wanted and i don't even know if he had what you're looking for but if you don't have any joy and/or amos don't have it i can always give him a ring. He had a titanium can he was going to flog me for £20 so i was going to ring him anyway.

Suzie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down