Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really a newbie but finally got my own username!

+3
0ldcat
furball
Little Ninja
7 posters

Go down

Not really a newbie but finally got my own username! Empty Not really a newbie but finally got my own username!

Post  Little Ninja Fri Apr 15 2011, 16:54

Hi all, my name is Linz (Robcat’s Linz) and am not new to most of you but have finally got my own username on the site.

I have just insured and taxed my Ninja 250 and am hoping to get out on it over the next two weeks during the school holidays in the hope of being brave enough to ride up to the Wee Mac on my own bike but will def be pillion on the Saturday even if I manage to find the courage to ride up for the weekend.

I look forward to seeing you soon and to meeting new people on here that I haven’t met yet Smile
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Not really a newbie but finally got my own username! Empty Re: Not really a newbie but finally got my own username!

Post  furball Fri Apr 15 2011, 17:02

Nice one Linz hope to see you on the little ninja on the 29th

Davie

PS: are you coming karting with us?
furball
furball
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 833
Humour : OH!!! Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Not really a newbie but finally got my own username! Empty Karting!

Post  Little Ninja Fri Apr 15 2011, 17:05

Of course I am coming karting with you all and I really hope I can be brave enough to ride up on my little Ninja Smile
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Not really a newbie but finally got my own username! Empty Re: Not really a newbie but finally got my own username!

Post  0ldcat Fri Apr 15 2011, 18:35

Hiya Linz,

Well done you on yer own nickname great

See you out there sometime for a wee bimble perhaps Cool

cheers
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ninja Fri Apr 15 2011, 19:21

Hiya Tel,

I would love to see you out for a wee bimble sometime this year but you will have to be VERY patient with me as being as short as I am, means I'm not exactly confident yet lol pmsl
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Fri Apr 15 2011, 19:33

Gulp......I guess we'd better stop talking about you.

See you in a couple of weeks.
I'm sure you'll make the podium at the karting Linz.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sat Apr 16 2011, 06:04

Yay! Be great to see you again, good luck with the riding!

Hope Clownes treating you well!!

Ellie pinkelly
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Sat Apr 16 2011, 06:43

Nice one Linz,
Nowt wrong with being a short arse cos it means we don't have so far to fall Suspect

Maybe we will get to see the Ninja at BC?
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ninja Sat Apr 16 2011, 07:53

Rosco, I am expecting to be last at karting but will give it a go lol and if you're talking about me, it means you're leaving someone else alone Wink

Ellie, will be good to see you again and Clowne's OK I suppose but am looking for any chance to get out of working there now.

Nick, there isn't anything wrong being a short arse at all and we'll see about BC closer to the time.

Linz
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Sat Apr 16 2011, 13:43

Little Ninja wrote:Hiya Tel,

I would love to see you out for a wee bimble sometime this year but you will have to be VERY patient with me as being as short as I am, means I'm not exactly confident yet lol pmsl
Trust me Linz,
Right about now I could do with a good steady bimble partner . . . . recent health issues have knocked me right back . . . could do wiv a bimble where ego's are not present, and in all honesty you'd probably be the one needing the patients.
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  yamahamad Sat Apr 16 2011, 13:46

Hi linz, cracking little ninja you have ride safe & enjoy.
yamahamad
yamahamad
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2002
Hobbies : Bmw technician. Weight training. Music. Beer.
Humour : big american 4x4?
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  furball Sat Apr 16 2011, 17:02

OI Linz i want to backmark at the karting, then i have an excuse for being last green smile
furball
furball
3Gold
3Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 833
Humour : OH!!! Yes Please

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ninja Sat Apr 16 2011, 18:20

Tel, Just let me (us know when you fancy a bimble and we can arrange it).

Yamahamad, thanks for the compliment!

Davie, I think I might win LAST place in the karting but it will be worth a laugh lol2

Linz .
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 21:19

Take it you're not about Mon Linz? me and Sue off the girlie site are going for a wee jaunt - possibly to Hunny or Wells
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ninja Sun Apr 17 2011, 09:08

Suzie, I got a message from Sue the other day asking if I fancied coming tomorrow and have said I will think about it after my trial ride this afternoon if I dare to venture out alone to come and meet you both. I'm going to text her tonight to let her know if I can as it's the school hols now and want to try and get out as much as I can on the bike Smile
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17 2011, 18:38

She'll let me know then - not sure where we're going yet - we were planning on Wells in which case we're meeting at the Little Thief at Eye but if you want to come for a ride and are worried about coming that far then just let one of us know we can soon change it and come out your way no doubt - i was actually thinking of asking her if she'd prefer Skeg as it wouldn't be as far a trip for her and it looks like just the 2 of us now and possibly Neil Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down