Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear Paddock Stand

Go down

Rear Paddock Stand Empty Rear Paddock Stand

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29 2010, 23:03

I don't suppose anybody has a spare that they've been meaning to sell ? If not I'll buy on good 'ol ebay.
Cheers
John
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rear Paddock Stand Empty Re: Rear Paddock Stand

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 12:35

Seeing as you're not a million miles away, I think George Whites in Swindon have some going cheap (ie, about £20 or so) in their discount outlet. Might end up cheaper than fleabay by the time you add on postage?

If I'm there in in the next couple of days I'll take a look, otherwise you might want to give them a bell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weasley Tue Mar 30 2010, 14:05

George White's has got to be worth a couple of hours round trip anyway, even if you're just browsing.

If you're absolutely stuck and need one to do a job I could pop mine round, but I'd want it back!
weasley
weasley
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1506
Hobbies : Yes
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 22:05

weasley wrote:.
If you're absolutely stuck and need one to do a job I could pop mine round, but I'd want it back!

Hi , thanks for the offer , I don't have a specific job in mind , I just think it would be easier to use one when I clean my bike as the left hand side of the bike always gets neglected due to the bike leaning on that side . Also useful for when oiling/spraying the chain. I'll get one off ebay they are going for £20 including del. Cheers John.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30 2010, 22:08

R2D2 wrote:Seeing as you're not a million miles away, I think George Whites in Swindon have some going cheap (ie, about £20 or so) in their discount outlet. Might end up cheaper than fleabay by the time you add on postage?

If I'm there in in the next couple of days I'll take a look, otherwise you might want to give them a bell.

Hi Chris , I keep hearing about George Whites , but I'll probably get one on easybay - have seen them for £20 incl del , but one day perhaps I'll pop into Whites anyway
Cheers
John
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31 2010, 07:55

espaceman3 wrote:
Hi Chris , I keep hearing about George Whites , but I'll probably get one on easybay - have seen them for £20 incl del , but one day perhaps I'll pop into Whites anyway
Cheers
John

Hey John

I popped into GWs yesterday 'cause I was out and about, didn't see any cheap rear stands. Weasley's right, though - it's a good destination even for a browse. The burger van at weekends is legendary, for a start Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01 2010, 20:14

Hey John

I popped into GWs yesterday 'cause I was out and about, didn't see any cheap rear stands. Weasley's right, though - it's a good destination even for a browse. The burger van at weekends is legendary, for a start Very Happy[/quote]

Thanks for looking Chris , I bought some on ebay in the end , let me know the nest time you go we could meet up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 01 2010, 22:24

mate i live about 10-15 mins away so can pop in any time, am about and mucking around with the bike most weekends so any time you fancy, i'm sure i can be talked into a burger and chips breakfast or lunch Very Happy

Chris
Anonymous

Back to top Go down