Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Mileage Thundercat For Sale!

2 posters

Go down

Low Mileage Thundercat For Sale!  Empty Low Mileage Thundercat For Sale!

Post  sammyjt Sat Jul 23 2022, 11:38

Hey Guys,

I am unfortunately going to be selling my cat!

I love the bike however, I have been doing some slightly longer rides recently (riding to the office) and it's just not comfortable enough so will be looking to go down the Touring/Adventure bike road (thinking an FZ1).

Would rather it went to someone from here than a randomer from eBay. Details below:

---------------

Yamaha Thundercat 2001 - Y Reg. Red

MOT Expiry March 2023

Low Miles only 15,600 (may change a little as use it occasionally).

Brand new Metzeler Roadtec 01 both front and rear less than 1,000 miles ago (receipt present).

Minor Service October 2021 (14,323 miles) (with receipt). This was oil / filter / spark plugs and general check over.

Full Service 1st Feb 2020 (13,806 Miles). This was new brake shoes / lines / brake fluid & oil/filter (stamp in service book for this one).

------------------

Let me know if you want any pictures as I can't post up external links!

Based in West Sussex!

Cheers,

Sam
sammyjt
sammyjt

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-07-23

Back to top Go down

Low Mileage Thundercat For Sale!  Empty Re: Low Mileage Thundercat For Sale!

Post  Radar Sun Jul 24 2022, 23:56

sammyjt wrote:Hey Guys,

I am unfortunately going to be selling my cat!

I love the bike however, I have been doing some slightly longer rides recently (riding to the office) and it's just not comfortable enough so will be looking to go down the Touring/Adventure bike road (thinking an FZ1).

Would rather it went to someone from here than a randomer from eBay. Details below:

---------------

Yamaha Thundercat 2001 - Y Reg. Red

MOT Expiry March 2023

Low Miles only 15,600 (may change a little as use it occasionally).

Brand new Metzeler Roadtec 01 both front and rear less than 1,000 miles ago (receipt present).

Minor Service October 2021 (14,323 miles) (with receipt). This was oil / filter / spark plugs and general check over.

Full Service 1st Feb 2020 (13,806 Miles). This was new brake shoes / lines / brake fluid & oil/filter (stamp in service book for this one).

------------------

Let me know if you want any pictures as I can't post up external links!

Based in West Sussex!

Cheers,

Sam

Good luck with the sale. It sounds a decent example

I ran a FZ1S for several years alongside my Thundercat and they are an exellent bike...https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/2007-yamaha-fz1s-life-and-times-over-10200-miles/
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down