Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weekend

Go down

This weekend Empty This weekend

Post  Guest Fri May 29 2009, 17:14

So......... whilst the grown ups ( Shocked Question ) are away this weekend what's everyone else got planned then seeing as how the weather is here til tuesday (allegedly)??

I'm taking a break from digging out stuff for a car boot sale tomorrow in an attempt to get some dosh. Well, ok i say taking a break so far today i've been to 2 bought a pizza come home read the paper, had a fag, had goodness knows how many cups of coffee, washed 4 egg cups to take tomorrow - dug out the spare ventura rack to try and flog tomorrow (aha - i'll put that on the site too just in case it doesn't go!) and thats about it. Not been near the garage all week - not had the heart - nearest i've come to the bike is looking at it from the upstairs window lol - however, neil and i are going out on the bikes (anywhere thats the opposite direction of the coast!) on sunday and i may have a trog out on it tomorrow - or maybe i'll just get her out and give her a good wash ........ after i've been to the car boot sale of course (says she who will probably still have her lazy ass in bed at 7.30am!) and then after all that i may even bring myself to book on for LIVES now i've recovered from the shock of my first callout the other week!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This weekend Empty Re: This weekend

Post  Wild-Kat-Wolf Fri May 29 2009, 20:17

Well I've got bog all planned.... might go to sunny Kirkcaldy (about 40 miles away) to get one of my Landmark things... got the chance of getting the Ace dyno'd tomorrow but really can't be bovvered....(maybe that's a girl thing - I just don't see the excitement). Might go for a nice run somewhere but will probably try and either head out early or late to get quieter roads. great

Then again... I might just go and sit in a beer garden somewhere Cool clink

Fi fnarfnar
Wild-Kat-Wolf
Wild-Kat-Wolf
3Gold
3Gold

Female Status :

Number of posts : 734
Hobbies : Generally being as naughty as I can ;o)
Humour : Hell yeah!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

This weekend Empty Re: This weekend

Post  Guest Fri May 29 2009, 21:13

why not kill 2 birds with one stone - sit in a beer garden in kirkcaldy and smell the fish Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down