Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny thing happened the other day.

3 posters

Go down

Funny thing happened the other day. Empty Funny thing happened the other day.

Post  YZFJohn Thu Jul 26 2012, 16:47

Me and a Mate (R1) were out on a rideout the other evening, we had battled through traffic and roadworks to get to infamous Corby Glen road when we got stuck behind a small Police Van - things not going our way! Steam Ears

We followed it to the first little village where there was a narrow bridge controlled by traffic lights which are on Red and a car has stopped, I am already ranting in my helmet at my mate not to stop behind the police van, my mate must have heard me and crept past the Police van where upon the car waiting immediatly set off through the lights, still on RED! rofl2

At this point my mate has turned round towards the police and put his arm out in a gesture of 'well, are you going to do something?' as they were just sat their, in shock? they set after them once they had gathered themselves. rofl

It doesn't end there as the car pulled over for the police (with now blue lights on) on a blind crest & double yellow lines causing us a further hazard! Steam Ears Would have loved to have heard their explanation to the Police! LMAO

I did have a lovely view of my mates young girlfriends rear as she was his pilly! Didn't know where to look when we stopped for fuel and she said to him 'can't I go on that seat?' point at my Cat rofl I take it the R1 pilly seat isn't comfy? looked good from where I was. lol!
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Funny thing happened the other day. Empty Re: Funny thing happened the other day.

Post  greencat Thu Jul 26 2012, 17:09

Had a similar thing happen at temporary traffic lights around roadworks....

Waiting in the queue with the lights on red for a long time, there were 6 vehicles in front of us. Number 3 was a police car. Eventually the first driver decides he can wait no longer and proceeds through the light. Same shouting in the helmet and gesticulating. Seemed like a age but then off goes the police car.
The queue shuffles up and we continue to wait. Everyone feeling smug. Then the lights go out completely. No one moves. Well there's no stop sign now so off we go - proceeding with caution and overtake all the cars which continue to wait.
Part way through the road works we stop to tell them their lights are buggered!
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Funny thing happened the other day. Empty Re: Funny thing happened the other day.

Post  kwakkat Thu Jul 26 2012, 22:32

useless without pics we need pillion shot
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Fri Jul 27 2012, 08:57

rofl Duty Old Man!

Something's you just have to cherish yourself!
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down