Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route!

3 posters

Go down

Route! Empty Route!

Post  Cheshirecat Mon May 14 2012, 21:14

Hi Guys, Is there a set route for the ride out on the Saturday? I've never done a group ride out so might help me if I had a rough idea of the route and amount of miles were likely to cover over the Day..

Thanks Kev
Cheshirecat
Cheshirecat
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 498
Humour : Humour??
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Route! Empty Re: Route!

Post  greencat Mon May 14 2012, 21:38

Hi Kev,

A set route will have been planned by the organiser and isn't normally publicised before the event, however it will have been arranged to include fuel stops, lunch and coffee stops so that the day is relaxed and enjoyable for all. All you have to do is turn up at the starting time and meeting point with a full tank of fuel. You then have all day to ride the route at your pace and enjoy the company. Mileage is often around the 200 miles mark.

All will be explained at the start. If you want to leave early or join later then you'll need to PM the organiser - robertcains.

Have a look at the threads/messages in the Bishops Castle section, there's more information there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
robertcains wrote:Meeting Saturday morning outside the Boars Head pub in the centre of BC at approx 8.45 ready to leave fuelled up for 9
Also have a look at the section on Group Riding Hints and Tips section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for info on 'the system' we ride to at these events.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited by greencat on Mon May 14 2012, 22:52; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Links added)
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Route! Empty Re: Route!

Post  robertcains Mon May 14 2012, 22:34