Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com

3 posters

Go down

Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com Empty Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com

Post  Rosco Tue Apr 03 2012, 00:21

Found This link and thought I'd share.

A few other interesting articles in there also.
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6662
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com Empty Re: Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com

Post  Goxethee Sun May 13 2012, 05:59

Advice for motorists

"One of the best ways that a motorist can gain a greater awareness of motorcyclists and other vulnerable road users is to get on two wheels themselves," says Carey-Clinch.

"Time spent on either a motorbike or a bicycle will help them become more observant."

Indeed.
Goxethee
Goxethee
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com Empty Re: Preaching to the converted....hopefully. Some useful bike related info from confused.com

Post  Snowcat Sun May 13 2012, 09:20

I think it should be compulsory that as part of the car test all students should have some two wheel time to get the perspective of the rider.

I know I have become a better driver since I started riding and I think it would greatly benefit the individual and serve to reduce accidents for future generations.
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down