Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011

+2
0ldcat
greencat
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011 - Page 2 Empty Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011

Post  greencat Tue Jul 26 2011, 09:57

First topic message reminder :

Thought I'd let you all know that a recce to determine the route for the ToL has been arranged for the 6th August.

I should have posted this up earlier, but didn't get around to it Crying or Very sad It looks like this might clash with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] run currently being proposed. My apologies for this. Embarassed The details, so far, for the recce are:

9:00am Sleaford A15/A17 Holdingham roundabout, Little Chef/filling station on the N exit (A15 Lincoln)

The route will then take us south and west with a stop at Foxton Lock nr Market Harborough Foxton Lock. How we get there and back is the reason for the day.

In addition MevsyD (Martin) is on a track day at Cadwell on the 6th so I will try and call in there before the end of the day.

BigNige will be joining me at Sleaford. Anyone else is welcome to tag along. If you want to join us later in the day please post up and we can try and fix some mutually acceptable times and locations. Fingers crossed for good weather. great

Cheers,
Chris

Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05 2011, 22:15

Prob won't bother now don't feel like doing much :(

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire Rideout Recce - 6th Aug 2011

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05 2011, 22:39

Ezzy's Mum! wrote:Prob won't bother now don't feel like doing much :(

Oh no Suzie , it might do you a bit of good to go for a blast :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sun Aug 07 2011, 18:02

Pleased you had a good recce, sorry couldn't make it, I was dragged kicking and screaming to Old Trafford to watch the mancs grumpy
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2