Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thundercat part help

Go down

Thundercat part help Empty Thundercat part help

Post  sjones4437 Thu Dec 31 2020, 17:19


Does anyone have an idea of what the part is called that fits in
the end of the swingarm and where I can get a pair?. It's where the locking nuts are for when you're adjusting the chain. I'd describe them as a rectangle piece of metal. The reason I'm asking as mine are currently gaffer taped over and yet to take the tape off, got a feeling they may be missing or heavily corroded and the last owner put the tape over as a bit of protection.

Any info appreciated.

Thundercat part help S-l22513

Male Status :

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2020-09-07

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum