Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all!

4 posters

Go down

Hi all! Empty Hi all!

Post  Grune Wed Oct 16 2019, 18:51

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased my first Thundercat so thought I should do the proper thing and register and say hi! It's a bit of a project as most of it is currently in boxes. It looks like I might be on here asking for the odd bit of advice if that's alright!

Am hoping to have it complete well before the summer hopefully ready to join in with some events. It's my first project bike but I've done bits and bobs before so will have to see how it goes!

My last bike was a Ducati ST4, which I absolutely loved and rode all over Europe solo on but then it got nicked... however I think I might have actually saved money in the long run not having to pay for the servicing costs on it any more! Before that I've had a Yamaha Genesis, VFR 750, CCM (honestly can't remember which one), Kawasaki GPZ550 and way back when I started off on a Honda CG125. The one with the square headlight that will run forever on a fivers worth of fuel Smile

Thanks all Smile
Grune
Grune

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-10-16

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Empty Re: Hi all!

Post  Snowcat Wed Oct 16 2019, 20:53

Hi Grune and welcome to the group, this forum is a wealth of information and all members are either current or previous cat owners so what we dont know ain't worth knowing.

We are also a very friendly bunch and do engage in some activities, socials and ride outs. Get yourself over to the "something for the weekend" section and have a look. WeeMac and TOL were both excellent rideouts this yr and should both be on again next yr with hopefully some additions.

Ask any questions and welcome again
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Thu Oct 17 2019, 23:56

Welcome to the forum, be great to have you along on one of the rideouts...I am running one called WoW in 2020...check it in the Something for The Weekend Section
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Tue Jan 07 2020, 18:27

Hello and Welcome to the Yamaha Thundercats forum great

Cheers
Tel Toff