Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page

+8
mechy69
SteveCat
Snowcat
weasley
Radar
Rosco
Little Ninja
greencat
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page - Page 2 Empty Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page

Post  greencat Sun Apr 29 2018, 08:59

First topic message reminder :

Taste of Lincolnshire
ToL 15
31 Aug - 2 Sept 2018

Here are accommodation options available for this years ride-out around Lincolnshire.

The base is in North Lincolnshire close to the Humber Bridge and we'll be exploring some of the best roads and finest food the area has to offer.
The start and ending point will this year be the Humber Bridge Country Hotel. www.hbcountryhotel.com

This is a new venue for 2018. It's a newly refurbished hotel and restaurant with great accommodation and food in a wonderful location. I have booked 4 rooms (the only 2 twins and 2 doubles), but they have 15+ in total so please contact them directly if all pre-booked spaces are filled. There is also other hotel and bed and breakfast accommodation nearby, unfortunately I've not located any nearby camping options, but will continue looking. A discount for single occupancy is available.
Accommodation shouldn't be a problem, but please get in touch if you need more information.

Accommodation
The Humber Bridge Country Hotel, most rooms doubles except for 2 twins, £40pppn B&B click me
see websites for upgrade prices

Sign-up List
If I have got any of the details below wrong please let me know and I'll update the list. Thanks.
Last updated: 8 July 2018

Site Name
Accommodation
Fri Night -
Sat Lunch -
Sat Night -
Sat Dinner -
Ride Out -
Pillion
greencat
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
mechy
Home
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Ellie
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
robertcains
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Robcat
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Linz
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
N
N
Weasley
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
BigNige
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Radar
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Mandy
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
Y
Rich
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
Y
Snowcat
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Rich Beddow
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N
Stevecat
Humber Bridge Hotel
Y
TBD
Y
Y
Y
N

Last edited by SteveCat on Wed Aug 29 2018, 21:45; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Update attendees)
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page

Post  Snowcat Tue Aug 28 2018, 21:27

Count me & Rick in for the Vulcan, very interested to get up close and personal with that beast

Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Number of posts : 2426
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Lincolnshire XV 2018 - sign-up page

Post  ellie Tue Aug 28 2018, 23:58

We’ve already got pictures with it - both of us on Thundercats when we rode the runway once.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Wed Aug 29 2018, 17:30

Snowcat wrote:Count me & Rick in for the Vulcan, very interested to get up close and personal with that beast
Careful, they used to carry nukes, . . . getting to up close and personal might turn you into a Ready-Brek kid and you'll glow in the dark lachen
Seriously though, have a grand day and enjoy the Vulcan.
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Wed Aug 29 2018, 22:00

Chris, sorry to have edited your list. Have sent a PM, wished for a more discrete telling that I'm really sorry I can't be there this weekend.

Have a great time  great
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Thu Aug 30 2018, 17:56

That’s a shame Steve, I’ve even packed my trousers this year Shocked
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Fri Aug 31 2018, 00:31

Hopefully not my account Wink  this time last year, some of us were in a Spanish 'Camp Site' where the barman was in chapless whatevers' Smile

As you were Wink  Enjoy the weekend. Getting out on my bike and racking up some miles is what I enjoy most, that has been curtailed for the time being. That's life, especially as one ages - hate it  What a Face sad
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Fri Aug 31 2018, 11:40

SteveCat wrote:Hopefully not my account Wink  this time last year, some of us were in a Spanish 'Camp Site' where the barman was in chapless whatevers' Smile

As you were Wink  Enjoy the weekend. Getting out on my bike and racking up some miles is what I enjoy most, that has been curtailed for the time being. That's life, especially as one ages - hate it  What a Face sad

Sorry to hear this Steve, hope you can back out there soon

Enjoy ToL everyone and give XM607 a pat for me
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sat Sep 01 2018, 11:08

Hope y'all have a great one folks.

Sorry I couldn't make this one. Should hopefully make it next year.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Sun Sep 02 2018, 12:44

Checking in, home safely after a quick stop to give my bike a drink of oil & we lost Rob at the fuel station (sorry Rob!) we waited down the road for 10 minutes but guessed you had carried on down the dual carriageway?
Great weekend as always guys & thank you to all involved, especially Chris & Pete Toff
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Sun Sep 02 2018, 13:23

Yep we got home safe and sound about 12pm, had a fantastic weekend as usual and it was great to catch up with you all again. Thanks for welcoming Rick, he is a colourful character but a really nice guy and he loved the rideout and the people he met, afraid you've probably not Seen the last of him. Thanks to everyone who made the weekend and special thanks to Chris and Pete for organising it. Now to clean my topbox (again!!)
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Ninja Sun Sep 02 2018, 15:21

We got home just after 11. Thank you to Chris and Pete for organising another fantastic weekend with great people, accommodation and of course the weather. We had a brilliant time and are already looking forward to the next one.

Linz, Rob and Ewan x
Little Ninja
Little Ninja
3Silver
3Silver

Female Status :

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  weasley Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:02

After a small navigational error, I didn’t get home until 3 o’clock, but it was a nice day for a ride and a good way to end a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. So many memories, such a lot of laughing, a whole load of decent riding together... a fitting 15th outing for ToL.
weasley
weasley
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1506
Hobbies : Yes
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Mon Sep 03 2018, 11:01

No worries Nick. I did mention to your lady in waiting that I needed fuel at the BP station but thought shite as you turned off on to the M180. But, yes I did a bit extra on the Motorway after the stop but when I got home, I just sat in my leathers and didn't want to move.

But once again, a really good weekend with the roads, the company and mother nature not giving us any drippy drippy weather. Nice to meet Rick too who's like a stand up comedian.....

So cheers Chris and that fella who's always at the back of the pack Pete, for organising it.
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Sep 03 2018, 11:08

Robcat wrote:Nice to meet Rick too who's like a stand up comedian.....
You're lucky you only had 2 days of him, I get that all year round!!
You'll be pleased to hear it looks like he will be joining you again for Weemac!!
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking

Back to top Go down

Post  Robcat Mon Sep 03 2018, 13:54

We'll introduce Rick to the card game ' Arsehole' which I'm sure he'll like.
Robcat
Robcat
1Gold
1Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 518
Hobbies : Xbox and crashing planes
Humour : Very Wet!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2