Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to all

2 posters

Go down

Hi to all Empty Hi to all

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15 2009, 20:06

Hi to all fellow Cat owners.
My name is Adam, Live in Digby (half way between Lincs and Sleaford)
Cat is my first bike, been riding for a not so massive 5 months.
Was away for a while because of work and saved some money, when I got back I decided I could either spend that money on bike lessons, or just waste it. Thankfully I went for direct access, passed. saw my bike, fell in love. And havent looked back since.
Awesome bike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Empty Re: Hi to all

Post  greencat Sat Aug 15 2009, 21:39

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the site.

Great to hear of another Lincs member. Digby eh? Well the Taste of Lincolnshire ride-out has twice passed through Ashby De La Launde, but a stone's through away. Hope you'll consider attending this years run - it's only two (I mean three!) weeks away. There'll be a few 'cats along with a motley collection of other beasts and it's a great way to compare skills. great

Glad to hear you're enjoying the bike. There are several of us in the County so if you can't make the ToL I hope you can join us another time.

Chris

Last edited by greencat on Mon Aug 17 2009, 09:40; edited 1 time in total
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16 2009, 00:07

Bout bloody time!!!

Oh - hope you are Adam 'the cool one without the ER5' and not some other random Adam in which case that last comment will be totally lost on you in which case i apologise profusely!!!!!!!
Assuming you are THAT Adam i take full credit for introducing you to the site (and i might say am slightly miffed that you didn't mention me in your opening speech!!!) and would just like to take this opportunity to say that anything anyone on this site tells you about me is a TOTAL PACK OF LIES (unless they're saying i'm brilliant in which case they're telling the truth) and

have you got your name down for TOL yet?

Welcome aboard - why'd it take you so long?

Suzie x
girl_crazy

PS Chris i think it's 3 weeks away - not that i'm being picky or owt!!

Last edited by Ezzy's Mum! on Sun Aug 16 2009, 00:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad typing on account of too much alcohol!!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16 2009, 13:28

Thankyou Chris and Suzie (who did in fact tell me about this site) so appologies for not mentioning you before.

TOL sounds good, I will try and be there for it. BTW how do you/where do you put your name down for it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sun Aug 16 2009, 19:10

Yay!!! Another member of the Lincolnshire possi! pokefun

Welcome....

Ellie xxx girl_crazy
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 16 2009, 21:31

add76 wrote: BTW how do you/where do you put your name down for it?

Sniff, let you off this time Laughing

It's in the 'something for the weekend' section just stick your name down on there. BTW if you do decide to do it and don't fancy going all the way up to Grasby to start off me and Fi are going from my place (if you remember where that is i'm sure paul will tell you if you don't or email me and i'll direct you) you're welcome to meet up here in the morning which would mean you'd get a lie in from your place!
On the way back you can just peel off to where you're going assuming you don't stay over up there of course. Was going to say i may see you before then but it's not long now and i've managed one ride out with Wolds yet and tomorrow is looking unlikely too. Anyway - you've got my email - just let me know.

suzie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum