Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! Empty I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!

Post  alleycat Tue Jun 07 2016, 21:13

It's only been 6 odd months but it seems like a lifetime since I sold the cbr, anyways I've finished doing the grown up thing and ploughing all my money into the house so I went and picked this a week ago Smile

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! IMG_20160605_201250267

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! IMG_20160605_201300200

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! IMG_20160605_201254674

Had big plans of running it in, getting the first service done and making it to BC8 but atlas work has allowed me a mere 2 hours last Sunday to ride it so it wont be ready for this weekend.
alleycat
alleycat
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 300
Hobbies : Carpenter / mechanics, guitar, mma
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! Empty Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!

Post  robertcains Tue Jun 07 2016, 21:42

Yes it will Alex, very sedate run this year with more relaxed stops etc, still great roads but I've struggled to to get a route even sorted till tonight due to being so busy this year, running in speeds certainly won't be a problem, be great to see you!!
I'm proper rusty, I've ridden only once this year & that was less than an hour locally.
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!! Empty Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!

Post  0ldcat Tue Jun 07 2016, 23:27

Welcome back mate.

Lovely looking steed that green smile . . . Looks like loads a fun in the very near future Wink great
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Jun 07 2016, 23:34

Hi & Welcome back Alleycat.

Nice looking steed you've got yourself there.

If you fancy a blast oop North there is Big Mac (our most southernly Big Mac yet .... I think) in July and Wee Mac in April 2017 which is quite far south (in Scotland).

Anyhoos - Hopefully see you out and about soon.

Cheers
Rosco
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  alleycat Wed Jun 08 2016, 12:40

Main problem is I'm working Friday so wouldn't be leaving till 6 so getting out of London on a Friday evening plus the 250 odd mile commute means I wouldn't get to you until early hours. Might be able to set off early sat morning and meet you on the lunch stop though? Or even for when you get back ... I'm guessing there's no spaces left at the bikers retreat?

As for Scotland Ross unfortunately I'm going to be riding up there the weekend before to meet the mrs for our anniversary so wouldn't be able to make it this year but I'm aiming to do all the rideouts next year so would be looking to sign up for both macs.
alleycat
alleycat
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 300
Hobbies : Carpenter / mechanics, guitar, mma
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Wed Jun 08 2016, 13:16

One bed space left sharing in a triple (see the master list for details) left thumb up
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum