Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for 2016

4 posters

Go down

Plans for 2016 Empty Plans for 2016

Post  Radar Mon Jan 04 2016, 23:57

Well after an excellent 2015 I need to start thinking about 2016.

I already have a few plans. In January I will be going see Nick Sanders give a talk at my local dealers. I went last year and it was a brilliant evening.

At Easter I will be taking the Thundercat up to Scotland to meet up our northern contingent as i did last year and in 2012. There are a few spaces left if anybody is interested in joining us!.

In June I will be in Wales for BC8. Never missed this superb event and we always have an awesome time. This one is fully booked, sorry folks!

More sketchy plans exist to take my recently acquired MV Agusta to Germany with a couple of lads from another group, but we are still in the planning stage at the moment, but whatever we do I am sure it will be a blast. If it anything like as good as my recent trips over the last few years, it will be an adventure to remember.

I also hope to get over to Ireland on a bike to visit the origins of my family. In County Tipperary in the south and County Tyrone in the north. I have not been to Ireland since I was a kid back in 1979. My parents are no longer with us, so this promises to be an interesting and quite possibly emotional trip on quite a few levels.

ToL and S&T (if held) are two more events I would like to get to if I can

Finally I want to get to some of the superb bike nights that are held in Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.

Here's to a cracking 2016 and meeting up with as many folks as possible
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Plans for 2016 Empty Re: Plans for 2016

Post  0ldcat Tue Jan 05 2016, 16:54

Radar wrote:
In June I will be in Wales for BC8. Never missed this superb event and we always have an awesome time. This one is fully booked, sorry folks!
As I understood it, the (block booked) accommodation is fully booked.
But I think Nick may be a bit dissapointed that you declare the event fully subscribed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm pretty sure Nick has said, as always, day trippers are most welcome.
And if you're able to book alternate local accommodation, the more the merrier  Bike19

As I recall, the evenings entertainment is what Nick will be looking into a little later on before BC8, as this is linked to the group booked accom.

Of course, as usual, I stand to be corrected on this  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheers
Tel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Tue Jan 05 2016, 18:57

Sounds good Tony, ride safely.

Nick Sanders is at CMC tomorrow night.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Tue Jan 05 2016, 23:39

0ldcat wrote:
Radar wrote:
As I understood it, the (block booked) accommodation is fully booked.
But I think Nick may be a bit dissapointed that you declare the event fully subscribed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm pretty sure Nick has said, as always, day trippers are most welcome.
And if you're able to book alternate local accommodation, the more the merrier  Bike19

As I recall, the evenings entertainment is what Nick will be looking into a little later on before BC8, as this is linked to the group booked accom.

Of course, as usual, I stand to be corrected on this  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cheers
Tel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think you are right Terry to be honest, opps!
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  terry lees Wed Jan 06 2016, 20:36

S&t is a definite this year tony, quite a few already booked in, would be nice if you could make it.
terry lees
terry lees
4Gold
4Gold

Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down