Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post  Amos Sun Jul 19 2009, 02:15

Greetings all from Canada, no T-cats here but plenty mozzies and of course plenty Harleys and the like.

TC

Amos
Amos
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 18
Hobbies : MOD
Humour : Anything Considered
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19 2009, 07:25

Hey 'Mos,
Nice of you to remember your old pals!!! Take it 'business' takes you over there?

TC and watch out for bears!!! (ooh and bring me back a Mountie, please i promise to be extra nice to him shit happens Wink , go on, please, please puhleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee)

Suze xx haloangel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Sat Aug 08 2009, 13:39

Correct Suzie I was there on buisness, nearly 5 weeks

Couldn't get a mountie was all grown up and never got thrown in the drunk tank this year Very Happy so run in's with the law were non existant, apart from that they carry big shotguns Shocked

I did mange to swap stuff and have a rather thought provoking respirator ( i collect them) from Germany. Picture it worn with an open face lid What a Face

I was planning to join you all at TOL but now have to go and do stuff with MOD Police that weekend, gutted but there is still opportunity.

Before went to Canada did mange to get out with some of the chaps from work and get this, 3 T-cats were in the pack, bambi included. I did think of giving you a shout but it was a last minute the night b4 job, easy for me to drop tools but perhaps not so for you.

The VFR is going well still not a 100% with it yet though bit wary of the combined braking system but I'll get used too it.

TC

Mos
Amos
2Bronze
2Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 18
Hobbies : MOD
Humour : Anything Considered
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08 2009, 20:57

you are a very strange person - you'll be buying a hardley next! There was a bit of mange in that post of yours are you having trouble with your 'a' key or just your spelling!!!! Laughing
Well i'll forgive you for not bringing me back a Mountie and it's probably just as well you didn't give me a shout - ezzy and i fell out (literally) the other week Crying or Very sad - luckily Fifi was behind me on the 'Ace to assist which is more than the *rseh*le on the R1 did grumpy like you say - not easy for me to drop tools esp the last few weeks - i've had more than my fair share of 12 & 16 hour days - while the boss is away (along with everyone else) they all call me - i'm contemplating changing my name as far as CID bods are concernced. glad Bambi still going well - did it make you feel nostalgic lol.

Bummer about the TOL would've been good to see you but if you must play with the ModPlod..... next time! great

Glad you're back safe and sound Smile

TC
Suze x haloangel x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum