Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harley Davidson marketing machine

Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  Spartan on Wed Jul 10 2013, 16:58

Some one was on a harley today next to me. Its was embarrassing. He had harley rucksack , gloves, open face helmet, jacket, bandana across mouth. Mustve bought the shop...
Spartan
Spartan
3Bronze
3Bronze

Male Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-06-23


Back to top Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Re: Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  ellie on Wed Jul 10 2013, 17:13

Harley do ace accessories, I wish the other manufacturers would follow suit! To each their own and some of them Harley's are mean beasts.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 4346
Registration date : 2009-01-27


http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Re: Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  Spartan on Wed Jul 10 2013, 17:39

Harley was nice bike it was just seeing that badge plastered all over everything on himself and owned.
Spartan
Spartan
3Bronze
3Bronze

Male Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-06-23


Back to top Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Re: Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  MrNutt on Wed Jul 10 2013, 17:42

@ellie wrote:Harley do ace accessories, I wish the other manufacturers would follow suit! To each their own and some of them Harley's are mean beasts.


don't let nick see this, he'll be down the local dealer trading the bikes in for a Vrod!!
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03


Back to top Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Re: Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  ellie on Wed Jul 10 2013, 18:05

@MrNutt wrote:
@ellie wrote:Harley do ace accessories, I wish the other manufacturers would follow suit! To each their own and some of them Harley's are mean beasts.


don't let nick see this, he'll be down the local dealer trading the bikes in for a Vrod!!

He'd look good on a fat boy pmsl
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 4346
Registration date : 2009-01-27


http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Harley Davidson marketing machine Empty Re: Harley Davidson marketing machine

Post  MrNutt on Wed Jul 10 2013, 18:07

@ellie wrote:
@MrNutt wrote:
@ellie wrote:Harley do ace accessories, I wish the other manufacturers would follow suit! To each their own and some of them Harley's are mean beasts.


don't let nick see this, he'll be down the local dealer trading the bikes in for a Vrod!!

He'd look good on a fat boy pmsl

rofl 
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :
Online
Offline

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum