Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Downunder.

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Downunder. Empty Hello from Downunder.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 14 2008, 04:10

Hello to all you Northern Hemisphere cat owners. I hope you are enjoying the winter up there. This new site seems great. I got a '98 VFR800Fi during the winter, but the wife has nicked it, so I'm still riding the cat. It's just ticked over 50,000km but runs true and strong. We have had a few nice runs lately, with no mishaps apart from me fumbling the key and it dropping down between the frame and the tank! Embarassed Made me think about taping a spare to the frame somewhere. We are joining a local poker run next weekend....hope to get some action shots from that. Don't be shy to say hello if you are from OZ or NZ, or planning a trip down our way. Cheers! Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hello from Downunder. Empty Re: Hello from Downunder.

Post  0ldcat Fri Nov 14 2008, 13:00

Welcome Darren,

Good to see that our friends from afar have found there way here.

We hope you enjoy the site and your visits to our new little home here. We look forward to reading your posts and perhaps a few piccies.

Cheers
Tel
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Hello from Downunder. Empty Welcome

Post  SteveCat Fri Nov 21 2008, 18:41

Hi Darren,

Welcome to the site. Sorry for the late greeting, just got back from a bit of business 'globe trotting' this morning.

My thundercat has over 70,000 km's over half of which I have done in the 18 months I've had it, still sweet - still looking forward to very many more. There's a guy who's odo must spin faster than the £/$ figures at a Caltex station, puts a high mileage on daily and the 'Cat keeps on going, so your wife can keep the Honda for a bit Twisted Evil

Believe there are some really nice rides to be had in NZ. Don't tempt me on your offer, may just take you up on it Laughing

-Steve
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5110
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum