Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure if she's been formally introduced

+8
ellie
Rosco
SteveCat
prime
MrNutt
Radar
bingowatts
Snowcat
12 posters

Go down

Not sure if she's been formally introduced Empty Not sure if she's been formally introduced

Post  Snowcat Sun Jan 27 2013, 16:24

I was looking at the weather and its still a bit damp so decided instead that since I'd adorned her with new R&G crash bungs, bar ends, fork and swing arm protectors, plus fitted the optimate and Keis accessory leads I'd treat her to a damn good clean and polish. It then struck me that I'd not showed her off properly so here she is, my new baby. I might be biased but I think she sure is pretty Smile

Not sure if she's been formally introduced D493C833-8601-47AB-8957-BA2E86FB0F49-24031-00001ACFBF501A68
Not sure if she's been formally introduced EA809AD4-4F8A-4FE9-B577-2C1686DD8993-24031-00001ACFC69E3FBD
Not sure if she's been formally introduced 0CF90D84-9B84-4957-B915-C48F9C863CBF-24031-00001ACFCE4ACDDB
Not sure if she's been formally introduced 4BC84350-368A-4F8E-991A-2B73D0A47C85-24031-00001ACFD4D7A3AE

I've decided one way or another I will get to BC for the rideout at least and she can't wait to meet everyone Wink
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2426
Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out
Humour : Dry, sarcastic, funny, bit cruel, p*ss taking
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Not sure if she's been formally introduced Empty Re: Not sure if she's been formally introduced

Post  bingowatts Sun Jan 27 2013, 16:38

Very nice bike salute
What year is she?
bingowatts
bingowatts
5Bronze
5Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Not sure if she's been formally introduced Empty Re: Not sure if she's been formally introduced

Post  Snowcat Sun Jan 27 2013, 17:12

Thanks, shes a 2003 - RR3
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Hobbies : Aluminium & Stainless Steel Sales : Motorcycling, snooker, football, not going out

Back to top Go down

Post  Radar Sun Jan 27 2013, 17:36

Looking good I have to say. The lad I was riding with today has a 03 Blade in Yellow and black. Cracking bike
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Sun Jan 27 2013, 17:37

dont want you letting me down on that go on her at bc steve! lol

looking a right beaut there great
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Sun Jan 27 2013, 18:10

very nice mate, good choice can see why you liked her
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Sun Jan 27 2013, 18:15

Looks very good Steve
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Sun Jan 27 2013, 20:35

Almost as nice as your last bike Steve Wink
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Sun Jan 27 2013, 21:14

Rosco wrote:Almost as nice as your last bike Steve Wink
LMAO are you just a tiny bit biased Ross, have to agree though my last one was stunning, glad I know where she's gone and hopefully will meet up with her again
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Mon Jan 28 2013, 08:50

Ride carefully Steve, you're still a newbie to two wheels!

Looking good wink thumb up
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  billyw Mon Jan 28 2013, 09:35

Very nice Steve, but way too clean.
billyw
billyw
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1098
Hobbies : Teacher/ sports/ music
Humour : As often as possible
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jan 28 2013, 11:18

Yeah, very nice but needs some Snow on it. Laughing
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Jan 28 2013, 12:07

YZFJohn wrote:Yeah, very nice but needs some Snow on it. Laughing

Couldn't even get to it on Saturday for the snow John let alone take a picture of it, the garage door was wedged shut !!

Would've loved to have got some pics of it in the snow, (ya know for my image!!) Wink
But I probably would have dropped her pushing we up the path!!
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Jan 28 2013, 16:03

ellie wrote:Ride carefully Steve, you're still a newbie to two wheels!

Looking good wink thumb up

Oh I'm being careful Ellie, the beast is not shy at letting me know I've got few extra horsees down there, it's a completely different proposition to my Cat but not in a bad way. The theory is its only as fast as I twist the throttle and I'm pretty level headed in that respect.

Plus it's training time as I'm getting some IAM's tuition through a mate of mine in exchange for bacon sarnies and coffee, I'm planning another Bikesafe refresher, I'm doing the performance plus at Cadwell in May, I'm starting to attend some ROSPA meets. And lets not forget I'll be stepping out with you guys so I know I'm in good hands.

Cheers Ellie Smile
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowcat Mon Jan 28 2013, 16:05

billyw wrote:Very nice Steve, but way too clean.
She's been stuck under a blanket in the Cathouse Billy (I've not renamed the bike garage!!) rest assured she won't stay this clean despite my best efforts Wink
Snowcat
Snowcat
6Gold
6Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  billyw Mon Jan 28 2013, 21:15

Snowcat wrote:
billyw wrote:Very nice Steve, but way too clean.
She's been stuck under a blanket in the Cathouse Billy (I've not renamed the bike garage!!) rest assured she won't stay this clean despite my best efforts Wink

You could run a wee renaming competition - how about the Blade Bunker?
billyw
billyw
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1098
Hobbies : Teacher/ sports/ music
Humour : As often as possible
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercatCHRIS Tue Jan 29 2013, 19:28

I think you should try indercator mirrors I think they are better for people to see you are turning and most importantly look better. As for the Renaming I reconmend - The Fire House Smile
thundercatCHRIS
thundercatCHRIS
4Bronze
4Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Chef/Taking over the world
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  alleycat Sun May 19 2013, 18:31

Late to the party but lovely bike, was the bike that got me into biking (would have been my first bike if I could have a) insured it and b) handled it green smile)
alleycat
alleycat
5Silver
5Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 300
Hobbies : Carpenter / mechanics, guitar, mma
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum