Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when you think you've seen it all.

3 posters

Go down

Just when you think you've seen it all. Empty Just when you think you've seen it all.

Post  Rosco Wed Jan 16 2013, 23:57

I had a job to go to in Glasgow city centre earlier this evening so went in early and popped into Shettleston Tesco for fuel and some things first.

I was driving towards the city centre on the a89, a 4 lane wide carriageway 30mph street lit road and I'm approaching some traffic lights which are green.

It was about 5pm and very dark.

I can see some cars coming towards me.
In their lane 2 I can see a large 4x4 vehicle as I can see his headlights but there is something low down blocking out his number plate.

As I get closer it looks like a toddler on a bike.

As I get closer still I realise it is a very young boy on a mini moto.
Credit to the lad he was wearing a helmet but unfortunately he had no reflective gear on not any lights whatsoever.

The lights changed and I passed the bike and 4x4 (going the other direction) and went up to the red light ( I was in my lane 1)

I watch in my mirrors as the lad does a u turn and heads towards me.

I can't do nothing so I get out the car and wave the boy off the road.

I didn't lose the rag but said in no uncertain terms that he wasn't being sensible and could easily have been killed.

He nonchalantly bumps up on the kerb without saying a word and carries on regardless.

I've a 7 year old boy who admittedly is a bit of a giant but I'd say the lad was probably no older than 7.....with a mental age of about 2.

Crazy stuff.....still in shock.
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Just when you think you've seen it all. Empty Re: Just when you think you've seen it all.

Post  MrNutt Thu Jan 17 2013, 00:14

wow, thats some crazt shiz there.....

sounds like he could have been very close to being a statistic
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Just when you think you've seen it all. Empty Re: Just when you think you've seen it all.

Post  ellie Thu Jan 17 2013, 07:10

Pity you couldn't find out who he was and report his parents to social services, Im sure the safe guarding team would want to know about that.

Unbelievable.
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum