Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, new member just saying hi

+11
billyw
MrNutt
thunderstu600
0ldcat
Panzerbuilder
Rosco
Snowcat
greencat
Dai-San
SteveCat
Bikerchris
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello, new member just saying hi - Page 2 Empty Hello, new member just saying hi

Post  Bikerchris Fri Jan 11 2013, 10:30

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, im new to the forum. Iv been wanting to join a forum for T-cat owners and found this to be the best one. Iv only had my bike for 4 months and am looking forward to the summer. Hope to get out with other riders aswel so hope this leads to a few social gatherings aswel.

Speak soon

Chris
Bikerchris
Bikerchris
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Hello, new member just saying hi - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, new member just saying hi

Post  Bikerchris Mon Jan 14 2013, 09:54

Already had some great advice on here, wish i had joined sooner. cant wait to get out and do some group riding, its what its all about aint it. Id be well up for the licolnshire one, where is bishops castle anyway, never heard of it?

Bikerchris
2Silver
2Silver

Back to top Go down

Hello, new member just saying hi - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, new member just saying hi

Post  YZFJohn Mon Jan 14 2013, 10:01

Taste of Lincolnshire (LoL) seems to start in different places from my experience - makes it interesting.

I travelled up to Woodhall Spa only to find the rideout was going to virtually go by my doorstep! LMAO

I think I have done most rideouts now and can't say there's one I haven't enjoyed. wink thumb up
YZFJohn
YZFJohn
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1687
Hobbies : Job: IT/ Hobbies: Biking/ Fishing
Humour : Gradually Leaving me.
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNutt Mon Jan 14 2013, 11:12

Bishops castle is right on the Wales /Shropshire boarder
MrNutt
MrNutt
5Gold
5Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1767
Hobbies : Events
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  prime Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:29

Hello mate, im new too and it will be a new experience for me having group rides. Cant wait. Perhaps ill see you on one.
prime
prime
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 376
Hobbies : mature student at salford uni, my little family, music (all types), riding and the great outdoors.
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bikerchris Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:11

hi mate, yeh be good to see ya on one. us newbies can bring up the rear lol
Bikerchris
Bikerchris
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Mon Jan 14 2013, 23:19

us newbies can bring up the rear

Less of the 'bringing up the rear' nonofinger

no go area for me lol.

You guys can do what you like but just cause im a newby too, you aint taking advantage of me. haha
i'll be in my superman costume using my powers to stay tyres side down. It'll be fun, everyone sounds great, can't wait
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 445
Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too
Humour : i'm as serious as everyone else :)
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bikerchris Tue Jan 15 2013, 09:24

haha, yeh not my area to either. what rides you hoping to get out on?
Bikerchris
Bikerchris
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Thu Jan 17 2013, 02:13

Definitely BC for me, but i'll be a proper newbie then as I'm still in the process of doing my mods. Got my Cat already and waiting.
Once I pass I'll probably go to Breacon (horseshoe Pass is amazing) then Snowdon and down Aberystwyth way as I rode my pedal powered 2 wheels around Wales last year and the roads were awesome on that.
Once I've done these then any rideout the following year.
:whoop:
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Hobbies : xbox black ops 2, Cycling and Motorbikes, Fishing and any other faze I go through lol playing ice hockey now too

Back to top Go down

Post  Bikerchris Thu Jan 17 2013, 10:11

when is ya test then? i passed mine last septemner so was end of the year rly and i got the bike couple of weeks after. Only used it half dozen times so looking forward to summer and some proper riding. Was a bit of a shock jumping on the bike for first time as its the first 4 cyclinder iv been on, sooo fast. God knows what a Blade or an R1 feels like. But at the end of the day its how far ya turn ya wrist aint it.
Bikerchris
Bikerchris
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderstu600 Thu Jan 17 2013, 15:23

Definitely how far you turn your wrist, I bought mine in November and first went on it new years day, fudging loved it lol
As for the test, i'm doing my theory asap and hopefully do my tests early FEB.
i havnt got the money right now for the DAS but just found out we've saved like £2 grand and its in my boys savings account. Hmmm... do I, dont I lol.

I'll borrow some of that and pay him back in March, hes 11 and asked what the interest rates are on loans lol. He can pee off if im paying back with interest lol
thunderstu600
thunderstu600
7Silver
7Silver

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2