Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEE MAC - Attendee Info - Important Please Read

2 posters

Go down

WEE MAC - Attendee Info - Important Please Read Empty WEE MAC - Attendee Info - Important Please Read

Post  Rosco Fri Apr 13 2012, 08:55

FYI - I'm intending to be down in Yarrowford around 4pm ish.
I'm arranging to collect keys for the Schoolhouse and make my way up to the Broadmeadows House.
Can everyone who is staying at Schoolhouse OR Broadmeadows please come to Broadmeadows first (see list below)

A map for the two venues is available HERE link please note that the SYHA icon shown on this map is in correct.

Broadmeadows in on your left just before the bridge (heading east from Moffat to Selkirk a708) all the way to the top of the hill.
Schoolhouse is heading to Moffat on the right (red post box)

I'm on 0h Sheven 970 - 13 Oh 99 Juan - Please text me your Moby & your name if you think I may not have it already.

Please let me know any last requests for food, breakfast, drinks on this thread HERE link before we do the BIG shop. Rob / Linz have kindly offered the use of their car to go BIG shopping in Thumb

All 4 couples are staying at Broadmeadows

Linz (LittleNinja) & Rob (Robcat)
Nick (RobertCains) & Ellie (Ellie)
Martin(Mevsyd) & Angela
Julian & Louise

plus

Ross (Rosco)
Chris (Greencat)
Davie (Furball)
Rich (Panzerbuilder)

The following people are staying at the Schoolhouse

John (YZFJohn aka Manor69)
Tony (Radar)
DaveParrott
Chris (Eddie990)
Cath (Littlecat)

We'll all congregate at Broadmeadows at night time(s)
Breakfasts will made by yourselves in your own respective digs.

SATURDAY RIDEOUT
Can everyone please be suited and booted and up at Broadmeadows for approx 9:30 on the Saturday please?

If you are going to be late please let me know.
Our first fuel stop will be at Moffat (approx 30 miles away) - please ensure you've got enough to get you there.
Our next fuel stop will be approx 120 miles later at Strathaven - There is an earlier one (just over 100 miles at Muirkirk) for those who might need it but it isn't very big (for all the bikes) and it is more expensive.

If I haven't PM'd you a map please let me know

Looking forward to it.

I'll be on the Hybrid DBD / Rosco (two broken bikes into one) Thundercat......fingers crossed it stays together and Terry isn't an arse.......honest tongue

See y'all soon
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

WEE MAC - Attendee Info - Important Please Read Empty Re: WEE MAC - Attendee Info - Important Please Read

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Fri Apr 13 2012, 23:08

Have a safe weekend guys, gutted Im not there but at least part of one of my bikes will be there!!!
Enjoy, stay safe and I'm looking forward to the pics!!
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down