Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibles sponsorship??!!

2 posters

Go down

ThumbsUp Possibles sponsorship??!!

Post  JDM Fri Oct 21 2011, 14:17

Afternoon All, don't know the forum ethics on requesting sponsorship but will post & await possible instructions/reprimand!

As you may remember i mentioned a while back i've entered an assault course style in deepest/coldest January affraid

Well i'm looking to get as much money raised as possible, 50% goes to event chosen charity 'Fund our Heroes' & 50% goes to my chosen charity - Coventry Haven - a charity which helps victims of domestic abuse!

QR Code for those who can

My flier

direct link to donation page

Appreciate things are very tight all round, but any help will be greatly appreciated, and i'll hopefully post up head cam video once completed, and will leave instructions in my will in case worst happens!!

Thanks again, James
JDM
JDM
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 386
Hobbies : Fast Bikes & Faster Women
Humour : If you fall over for any reason i'm laughing!
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

ThumbsUp Re: Possibles sponsorship??!!

Post  0ldcat Fri Oct 21 2011, 19:11

There have been various forum members that have entered events and asked for support in good causes sponsorship.
So no probs there at all mate. Hope you get loadsa money [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good luck with the assault run you have entered great
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yer Nuts loony lachen

EDIT: PS, Can I suggest you put yer sponsorship links in with yer signature as well as here on the thread. That way everytime you post there'll be the chance for peeps to click and sponsor you. great
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down