Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too complicated

2 posters

Go down

Too complicated Empty Too complicated

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14 2009, 12:49

I've had a look round the site and compared to the old site this one is far too 'complex' and 'officious' for my two brain cells, especially if one of them is sleeping, so I'll bugger off somewhere else for thundercat info. Luckily I never contribute so I won't be missed. Best of luck to you all and hope that this summer will be a cracker.
p.s. can someone please remove my details to avoid unnecessary clutter on the site. Thanks.

Campa6

Luckily I never contribute so I won't be missed

Heck of an opening gambit. . . . Sorry you feel that way . . . . Sorted & Removed . . . . . .

Your Admin Team
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Too complicated Empty Re: Too complicated

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15 2009, 21:39

campa6 wrote: this one is far too 'complex' and 'officious'

.. you've met me haven't you - you're not one of my ex husbands in disguise by any chance????? Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tcat_unlucky_alf Sun Feb 15 2009, 22:05

Ezzy's Mum! wrote:

.. you've met me haven't you - you're not one of my ex husbands in disguise by any chance????? Laughing

PMSL!!!!!!
tcat_unlucky_alf
tcat_unlucky_alf
1Silver
1Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 128
Hobbies : Computer programmer SNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Humour : Like a coat hook... off the wall!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kwakkat Sun Feb 15 2009, 22:06

how can you say that suzie most of us have met you & we are still here on the site
well most of us
as for going on ride outs with you now thats a differant matter lol censored whistle pipit
pete
kwakkat
kwakkat
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1399
Hobbies : living the life
Humour : evil just plain evil
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15 2009, 22:33

cards wrote:how can you say that suzie most of us have met you & we are still here on the site
well most of us
as for going on ride outs with you now thats a differant matter lol censored whistle pipit
pete

It's your bl censored dy headlight that blinds me - what with that and the dazzle brought on by all Fi's bling on hers i get blinded! Anyway, you know its a lot more interesting (not to mention noisy) with me in tow ........ you never know whats going to happen on a gravel car park fnarfnar
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum