Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August

2 posters

Go down

Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August Empty Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August

Post  SteveCat Mon Aug 15 2011, 12:03

Just when I thought there were no other thundercat's on the ride I saw Paul on his Black silver Gold - hope you make it over to the site mate - and a Red/Black :yzf: , left a card on your bike .. hope you visit us here. You may have noticed me passing you a few times and then stationary at various points holding the traffic.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August Empty Re: Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August

Post  Guest Tue Aug 16 2011, 20:44

Hi Steve yeah got your card , so i thought id take a look . Cheers
Didnt see much of the ride as i could only join it from about 15 miles from the end had a good day though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August Empty Re: Black/silver/Gold and Red/Black Afghan Hereos Kent ride - Sunday 14 August

Post  SteveCat Tue Aug 16 2011, 21:40

Hi, glad you popped in to have a look, hope you like

I left soon after arriving, so you wouldn't have noticed I parked 2 bikes away from you. I saw you crossing over the road into the last bit of the ride before turning into the parking area, was next to the police bike with my orange tab-bard on, and as you can see from the avatar the 'Cats' Red.

If you like to see the last 20 mins of the ride and to get a glimpse of yourself have a look at the vid. (think you're on 11:42)

Last edited by SteveCat on Tue Aug 16 2011, 22:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the Video time)
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Tue Aug 16 2011, 22:13

Welcome to the "Flying Machine" clan Mr Dasterdly

It take it that is your mean machine in the avatar.....very nice 'bottom'

Cheers
Rosco

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then