Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout? Empty Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout?

Post  mrfrance Mon May 16 2011, 20:11

Hi Guys,

Im looking for some riding buddies, Im free most weekends and some evenings during week. Please let me know if you are local and want to meet!

Regards

Paul
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout? Empty Re: Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout?

Post  SteveCat Tue May 17 2011, 09:40

Paul,

I have been wanting to arrange a meet and possible ride-out for those of us in the south/south east. Two potential problems have been that there are not a lot of us about and we are spread quite far apart.

I know this isn't a regular outing as you're requesting, but would you be keen if we have enough interest?
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout? Empty Re: Anyone in or near Southampton fancy a rideout?

Post  Rosco Tue May 17 2011, 10:28

This year will be the 2nd visit to John O'Groats at Big Mac so you Southerners have got bit of catching up to do
Stevecat seems to out-travel the vast majority taking in Orkney, Skye, John O' Groats, NI, Ireland, Wales and London.
Hope you manage to get something off the ground down there.
Cheers
Rosco

Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then

Back to top Go down

Post  mrfrance Tue May 17 2011, 13:49

Hi Stevecat,

I would definitely be interested in meeting for a ride out. I'm quite happy to travel a bit! Just give plenty of notice and I can make myself available.

Cheers

Paul
mrfrance
mrfrance
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17 2011, 15:43

SteveCat wrote:Paul,

I have been wanting to arrange a meet and possible ride-out for those of us in the south/south east. Two potential problems have been that there are not a lot of us about and we are spread quite far apart.

I know this isn't a regular outing as you're requesting, but would you be keen if we have enough interest?
Hi Steve , we spoke about this a while back ,I don't mind getting together and pehaps putting the foundations down for a potential "proper" something for the weekend - in the form of a recce ride or something .Even if that's as far as it gets then at least we've gone for a ride !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Tue May 17 2011, 17:07

Thanks John, will put a feeler post up and see what happens.

For starters I was thinking of an informal meet for the forum members, to possibly pique their appetite for joining in the Something for the Weekend Rides but at least to maintain interest in the forum.

Think we are well overdue for hosting our own ride-out, so trial recce rides sounds good too.
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking

Back to top Go down

Post  thunderpt Sat May 21 2011, 19:10

mrfrance wrote:Hi Guys,

Im looking for some riding buddies, Im free most weekends and some evenings during week. Please let me know if you are local and want to meet!

Regards

Paul

That could be me speaking (typing lol), even down to the name!

It wasn't you I met up at Loomies a few weeks ago was it (Ryan's mate)?

Always happy to meet up for a ride
thunderpt
thunderpt
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Back to top Go down