Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've decided ........

5 posters

Go down

I've decided ........ Empty I've decided ........

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28 2009, 22:53

.... i am getting ezzy out from under her blanket this weekend - the weather will be nice and fine if cool (my forecast not the weatherman's Smile ) and we will go for a ride - either for the county's most expensive hot chocolate at willingham or for the county's most delicious brekkie at my favourite biker friendly cafe at Hag (those of you up for cadwell last year will remember it) nice food weird spelling!!! or maybe even to cleethorpes and if i'm really desperate it'll be chips at SkegVegas!!!!!

I've also decided to stop moaning about criminals especially seeing as how my overtime rate is going well so far this month Very Happy

I've also decided to (try) and keep my opinions to myself Smile (and neil says i'm a woman of opinions so it will be very hard!)

suzie haloangel

but just for the record - red/white and black are STILL the best!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I've decided ........ Empty Re: I've decided ........

Post  Yorkshire_Thundercat Wed Jan 28 2009, 23:23

GOOD LUCK - I was out last weekend and it got a bit Nippy at times. Wrap up warm and you'll have a great time........... Fish & Chips would be my vote Twisted Evil - are you takin Ellie with you?
Yorkshire_Thundercat
Yorkshire_Thundercat
1Silver
1Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 122
Hobbies : Construction
Humour : Dry
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Wed Jan 28 2009, 23:26

Hope the weathers good-fancy a blast, we have a micro climate in Lincs you know.....!!!!! Very Happy
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 28 2009, 23:28

apparently friday is not looking good weather wise saturday looks ok but wind is gusting at 35mph!!!!!!! so looks like saturday - i'm torn between south of the county or the wolds - not much difference!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tcatcarson Thu Jan 29 2009, 06:30

Ezzy's Mum! wrote:
I've also decided to (try) and keep my opinions to myself Smile

Pffft!
tcatcarson
tcatcarson
3Silver
3Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 216
Hobbies : Teacher, cyclist, runner, photographer, father.
Humour : Just desserts, quick thinking
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://www.blipfoto.com/leecarson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29 2009, 08:26

I'll bear that in mind Lee - it's just i don't like the seats - they're not comfy and would probably be in danger of disappearing under my spidi clad rear Shocked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveCat Thu Jan 29 2009, 11:15

Lawdy, I wondered where the snow forecast came from - Thanks Suzie :(

You get out there and enjoy it. If your roads are anything like down here, take it easy , there' full of crud .
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sooty521 Thu Jan 29 2009, 14:41

Go for it Suzie ( and Ez of course!)

You are never opinionated, just interesting and fun..........................and yes I have met her!!

PS BLACK is best, but would concede second to red and white as don't want Ezzie to get upset with Lance!
Sooty521
Sooty521
5Bronze
5Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 42
Hobbies : Insurance Loss Adjuster (boring, but can be useful!!)
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29 2009, 18:34

black second but only coz ezzy has a soft spot for lance!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31 2009, 08:56

well, it obviously was frosty overnight but blue skies now - so part of my prediction is looking to - me thinks me and my beeoootifol bike will be out lunchtime after all - i predict skegvegas - bag of chips, rachels cafe or the aviation museum for a hot choc on the way back - tea and muffins on the sofa 4.30 and i don't need to feel guilty about missing the observed run tomorrow Laughing

can't help envying people in warmer climates tho - lucky so and so's. That said i've decided, and apologies for this steve, that South Africa is NOT on my to go list. Went to a talk last week by 2 guys from IAM about their trip - i'd arranged for them to come give a talk to bike club i belong to on 16th so thought best see if it was any good first!! - by the time they'd finished showing us some of the 'main' roads which appeared to be to compacted rubble with drops either side - it was well at the bottom of the list of things to do before i die (looks like the shipping forecast slot is still at nr 1 Very Happy ) so all i can say Stevecat is 'rather you than me love! Bet Eddie would love it tho Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum