Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge? Empty Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge?

Post  SteveCat Fri Apr 15 2011, 14:28

If it were left to me the cinema industry would have folded decades ago. Last time I was in one was in the US 5 years ago watching 'The World's Fastest Indian' and prior to that 'The Piano' a good 10 years before that. My one and only 3D was in Soho in 1980 (don't ask Embarassed )

So I think I'm going to be in for a bit of a surprise, booked to see this next Wednesday - funny that, it's only being released on the Friday 22nd!
First challenge is to figure out how to get the the complex and then get my ticket - guessing its a bit like airline tickets!!
Sort of feel like riding the TT will be easier than getting to the seat :o

Anyway, anyone else thinking of seeing this?
SteveCat
SteveCat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5108
Humour : You've gotta be joking
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge? Empty Re: Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge?

Post  OHLINS Fri Apr 15 2011, 14:41

Me, I'd like to go see it if I can find a willing victim to come watch it with me... Haven't been to the flicks for ages, so looking forward to it... Missed I Superbiker, but will get that on doovde.

OHLINS
OHLINS
7Bronze
7Bronze

Female Status :

Number of posts : 78
Hobbies : Web Designer/Artist/Product Designer... bikes/racing tart/RX8s
Humour : Gutter level
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge? Empty Re: Anyone planning on seeing TT3D Closer to the Edge?

Post  JAM Sun May 01 2011, 19:48

I went to see this a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was great, Guy Martin is a legend. Can't believe Connor is racing again this year after his crash.

It's probably not on in cinemas any more, but I highly recommend it.
JAM
1Silver
1Silver

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu Thu May 05 2011, 22:02

Found a cinema showing this near by so went to see it last night. Thought it was really good. not sure the 3d added much but it did give a new insight to what goes on at the TT. Good humor from Guy and yeh Connor's crash was awful. Big respect for these riders.
Stu
Stu
1Silver
1Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 129
Hobbies : Engineer/Surfing
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu May 05 2011, 22:36

Just left the cinema after seeing this and I thought it was superb, BIG respect to the TT boys and it's very sad in places, Isle of Man TT is now well and truly on my bucket list!!

I ❤ Guy Martin!!
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down