Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party in the park- Cadwell park 3rd september

2 posters

Go down

Party in the park- Cadwell park 3rd september Empty Party in the park- Cadwell park 3rd september

Post  simmyoto Tue Aug 24 2010, 15:54

My local Stealer (i mean dealer) has it's anual bike night on september 3rd (next friday) @ Cadwell Park- starts 1700 (5pm) finishes when it finishes, there will be an as yet un-named band along with quite a few trade stalls.

For anyone who would like a blast around the park there are places available for £50 i belive.
This is in aid of the Lincs Air Ambulance who do an absolutely amazing job!

Should be worth a look for any of the "locals", camping is available for anyone from further afield

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are a Yamaha dealer as well as kawasaki and aprillia so should have plenty of shiny new things to look at.
Hope to see a few of you there!
simmyoto
simmyoto
5Bronze
5Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Back to top Go down

Party in the park- Cadwell park 3rd september Empty Re: Party in the park- Cadwell park 3rd september

Post  Stonesie Tue Aug 24 2010, 23:03

I might have a meander over that way but for the distance i might have to bring the cage, from Doncaster on a CG125 with no option to use the motorway might take a while Embarassed
Stonesie
Stonesie
1Bronze
1Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down