Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July

+5
ellie
Panzerbuilder
andyb
robertcains
greencat
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July - Page 2 Empty Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July

Post  greencat Wed Jul 28 2010, 19:26

First topic message reminder :

Well the weather on Saturday doesn't look bad and it seems there are a good handful of us in the Lincs area, so....

Anyone up for a meet in the afternoon and a short ride-out?

I was going to suggest a meet at Willingham Woods, Market Rasen at say 2pm?
Time and location is flexible though so if there's a response from the south or north of the county I'm happy to re-arrange this.

It would be good to put a few faces to the site names!

Chris
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July - Page 2 Empty Re: Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July

Post  andyb Sat Jul 31 2010, 18:18

Great company, great ride and great to meet you all great

Must do it again between now and ToL Very Happy

andyb
6Silver
6Silver

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2009-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July - Page 2 Empty Re: Lincolnshire Meet - Saturday 31st July

Post  greencat Sat Jul 31 2010, 22:49

Just checking in.

Bike cleaned and tucked away. Great to meet up with everyone, especially Rich and Andy.
And yes Andy another time before ToL would be great, or folk can tag along for the ToL recce if they want - date to be decided.

Excellent day. Managed to steer clear of the rain, more or less. There was some nice new surfacing on some of the roads - been a while since I've done that route. Good chat and plenty of tea/coffee.

Suzie - I didn't realise the wave at Willingham Woods was 'goodbye' and not 'OK ready to go'. I can hurtling back to find you, but to no avail.
Rich - sorry we got back a bit late and you didn't have time to stop. Hope you enjoyed the ride-out.

Some pics here

Cheers,
Chris
greencat
greencat
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1558
Hobbies : Computers/Landscape/Travel/Sleep
Humour : Lots of things make me laugh!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Sat Jul 31 2010, 22:58

Hear Hear Andy!!

Great to meet u & Rich too. Lovely rideout Chris, thanks, bring on TOL!!!!

Well I managed to get home in one piece!!

Ellie xxx

ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Sat Jul 31 2010, 23:04

Cracking day out green smile

Thanks to everyone for a great rideout, especcially Chris who organised it. great
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01 2010, 18:48

greencat wrote:

Suzie - I didn't realise the wave at Willingham Woods was 'goodbye' and not 'OK ready to go'. I can hurtling back to find you, but to no avail.
Chris

No worries - i didn't actually know where or how far you were going all i heard as you were poring over my map was cadwell, horncastle something about the A18 and asking Ellie if she knew the way tho tbh i was a bit, but not much surprised, you were so apparently dismissive when i said goodbye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Mon Aug 02 2010, 15:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Mon Aug 02 2010, 15:03

your last pic Chris, looks like everyones breathing in for the photo... Laughing Laughing

Last edited by ellie on Mon Aug 02 2010, 15:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crap spelling LOL)
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon Aug 02 2010, 15:16

Can't believe it!!! I was out on my cat at willingham woods sat afternoon and didn't know you lot were meeting. My mate and i even did a similar route.
Should check on here more often- that'll teach me.
Gutted that i missed meeting you all........ Crying or Very sad
Woody
Woody
7Bronze
7Bronze

Male Status :

Number of posts : 65
Hobbies : Trying not to fall off
Humour : Yes please
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Mon Aug 02 2010, 16:29

Gutted that i missed meeting you all........

Bummer! Well we were at Willy Woods quite a while....and we went back after the ride for another coffee...You'll just have to do TOL instead!!
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  andyb Mon Aug 02 2010, 17:01

ellie wrote: your last pic Chris, looks like everyones breathing in for the photo... Laughing Laughing

How very true Laughing

However, I think I spent most of the afternoon breathing in due to me no being able to do the gym as often as I'd of liked for the last month and a bit ponder
andyb
andyb
6Silver
6Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 389
Hobbies : Armed forces/ sport and bikes
Humour : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzerbuilder Mon Aug 02 2010, 20:08

Finally got round to this. Thankyou Chris, and everyone else fro a lovely afternoons scoot round Lincs.

It was a pleasure to see you all in the flesh, and talk rather than type. Also having the 5 minutes seeing Suzie & Ezzy, it was good to see you again.

My ar5e was a little sore after to ride, not used to sitting on a bike for that long. pmsl

Sorry I had to dash but i said i'd be back by 5. Missed it by 10 minutes that's all!

Hopefully we'll have some more time during TOL.

TTFN and see you soon. Oh and thanks for the photos, I forgot my camera I'll make sure I bring it next time.
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1221
Humour : Anything that puts a smile on my face ;-)
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2