Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Go down

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  mechy69 Tue Apr 27 2010, 19:21

Well boys and girls, i had thought i would have some news regarding me returning to 2 wheels properly this week, but all is to no avail.
Had lined up a 2000 fazer 600 that had come in at work (no damage , but no key ), saw the big cheif yesterday about it , but hadnt cleared. checked today on the computer and guess what ????

its a confiscation by the constabulary concerning no INSURANCE/ MOT etc and is now on the way to the crusher, no parts allowed , or else i would have just swapped frame agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh , how bloody stupid can you get !!!!!

would have been able to have it for 500 - 600 if it had cleared in another cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!, new tyres and chain/sprocket as well , and i do mean new.

have just got a light side scrape 01 gsxr 600 in so never know, have also still been trying to find anywhere to rent a bike in north lins/ yorkshire but still coming up empty ( any ideas anyone??)

Pete
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27 2010, 20:28

oh bugger .......... that seems a really stupid thing to do when someone could buy it ... what a bummer .... i'll keep me ears open re any hire places mechy :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Empty Re: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post  mechy69 Tue Apr 27 2010, 21:24

Thanks, im now getting bit keen to sort something, a cheap heap from my place or hire either way its the only way this year.

pete
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: