Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Rob Cains.

4 posters

Go down

FAO Rob Cains. Empty FAO Rob Cains.

Post  westie Mon Feb 01 2010, 17:41

hi, i have just become the new owner of a thundercat and i am trying to indentify a certain
type of fairing decal. i have tried to register onto the forum but am having problems with my
password/user name details being recognised (tried several times). the bike i have
purchased has odd main yzf600 decals on black main fairing(one was replaced a couple of
years ago) ,it is the same colour scheme as the picture in your gallery :thundercat 018/
robert cains cat/ vivid red cocktail (red/black/white). The decal im trying to replace is the
same as on the cat shown and not the original yzf600 decal fitted to mine. The decal has
a carbon effect backing and after speaking to yamaha dealers none are to sure which one
to order,so it would help me alot if the owner could tell me the year of his,whether his bike
has original decals and if they have a carbon backing ,dont know how easy this is for you to
get a message to the owner, i can be emailed or text and i will ring him back or my home
/ mobiles are enclosed in the PM I sent to the site admins ,many thanks richard chappell.

Last edited by 0ldcat on Tue Feb 02 2010, 08:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed personal details from public view)
westie
westie
2Silver
2Silver

Male Status :

Number of posts : 164
Hobbies : Retired into DIY & house renovation.
Humour : Yes
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

FAO Rob Cains. Empty Re: FAO Rob Cains.

Post  Radar Mon Feb 01 2010, 20:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This my Thundercat with a friends all black one, both 1998 bikes. The main YZF on the fairing does have a carbon effect on it for both colour options
Radar
Radar
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Mon Feb 01 2010, 21:05

Just sent you a text westie, But just as Radar says. Mines a standard 99 bike mate
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01 2010, 21:32

Nick,

Not sure that was from Westie - i had the same message and i've spoken to the chap as obviously my decals are the same as yours

Suzie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Tue Feb 02 2010, 08:37

Not sure that was from Westie

No Suzie,

I believe Frank was just passing on a PM I think all Mods and Admins received.

Nick sent him a txt by the look of it , and I believe you are in contact with him in an attempt to sort his log in issues.

If you or he needs any more assistance with the login thing please get in touch.
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum