Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just waiting to pick up my cat!

+7
mechy69
morgy
ellie
stretchie_
Radar
Rosco
0ldcat
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just waiting to pick up my cat! - Page 2 Empty Just waiting to pick up my cat!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21 2009, 00:53

First topic message reminder :

Aloha!

Not quite sure what to put here. I'm Chris, I'm 25, and I'm an... never mind.

Anyway, I'm fairly new to riding - passed my test about 6 months ago - but have already had plenty of adventures, including taking seven Suzuki VanVans to France for a long weekend. Am really looking forward to some similar hi-jinks on my new bike! Just waiting for the shop to put my W-reg 'cat through a new MOT and I'll hopefully be picking her up in the next few days.

Chris

Last edited by R2D2 on Mon Sep 21 2009, 00:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just waiting to pick up my cat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just waiting to pick up my cat!

Post  robertcains Thu Oct 01 2009, 22:51

Its black cos its dirty most of the time shit happens

robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Number of posts : 2160
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Just waiting to pick up my cat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just waiting to pick up my cat!

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01 2009, 22:53

weasley wrote:You're all deluded. Take a look and weep....... --------->

I have to admit, the black does look pretty good - but keeping it clean must be a nightmare, and I personally prefer something a bit more conspicuous Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Thu Oct 01 2009, 23:12

Dear Mr Shuker.....

I object to the comment about my bike being dirty...I'll have you know, I spent all day last week cleaning and polishing Roger, cleaned all his shiney bits and black rubbery bits too. I also seem to remember polishing some of your bits too Shocked !!

Colour Envy is a terrible and destructive emotion that has no place in society, if you feel that inadequate about the fact that you bought the slowest colour, then pick on someone your own size... Very Happy

HaHa!!

Disgruntled from lincs xxx girlpower
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02 2009, 10:22

ellie wrote:Dear Mr Shuker.....

Colour Envy is a terrible and destructive emotion that has no place in society, if you feel that inadequate about the fact that you bought the slowest colour, then pick on someone your own size... Very Happy

HaHa!!

Disgruntled from lincs xxx girlpower

Dear Disgruntled from Lincs,

I feel that at this point i have to step in and adjudicate - obviously you have nothing better to do with your free time than try and get rid of the distructive jealousy and envy you have in your mind at those of us who were able to get hold of THE best coloured Thundercat than by trying to polish your own as per Aladdin in the vain hope that a genie will appear and transform the colours of yours into the beautiful ones of ours. confused Other than another respray I feel that the only advice i can give you is ........ get over it shit happens 👅 ....... as you say Colour Envy is a terrible and destructive emotion ..... you are obviously in denial and i have no doubt that Mr Shuker is as perturbed as I am by your refusal to acknowledge that you are suffering from this serious condition.

If i can be of any help at all please do not hesitate to let me know in what way i can be of assistance .... I feel it only fair to offer my services as i am aware i still owe you a debt of gratitude from TOL Laughing

Yous Contented of Lincolnshire haloangel xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  robertcains Fri Oct 02 2009, 13:15

Lol @ Suzie Laughing

I must add at this point that Miss Ellie has asked that if ever my 'best' coloured 'cat happens to frequent the retail market that she would love to purchase it great However one does feel that the excitement may prove too much Wink

Had she known at the time of her bike undergoing a midlife crisis colour change that her choice of colour was going to dramatically slow the bike down slap'ed she may well have considered getting it painted pink (At least then the option would be open to colour code it to her nails) shit happens naughty There is a distinct possibility of it now matching my eyes this weekend Shocked

Lots of love 'Deeply satisfied' from Shropshire whistle ❤
robertcains
robertcains
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 2160
Humour : Lol. No chance!!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ellie Fri Oct 02 2009, 13:22

Dear Contented from Lincolnshire...,

Whilst I thankyou very much for the offering of your services, I am now seeking counselling and have been prescribed a mixture of blue gin and tonic water on a daily basis, in which to deal with my feelings of inadequacies. In the case of emergency disgruntlement, I have been given an emergency 'break the glass' supply of chocolate. I have as yet, not needed to stoop to such levels. I understand the sentiment that you and Mr Shuker feel that Red/White and Silver (Sorry, It was hard for me to say that, but Cognitive behavioural therapy as helped) are the fastest colours, but have flash backs to several episodes in my past where I have had to wait for Mr Shuker to catch up, (either that or he'd stopped to admire himself in the mirrors). I find it difficult to admit that on this occasion, I have to agree with you, as my loyal and faithful friend Roger, has been ordered to remain at 33bhp until the summer of 2010.

I hope this clarifies the situation, and no hard feelings are felt.

Yours humbely,

Bitter and twisted from Lincolnshire. Twisted Evil
ellie
ellie
Admin2
Admin2

Female Status :

Number of posts : 4347
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://ellen.shuker@nhs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mechy69 Fri Oct 02 2009, 15:22

only women eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

god help me.......................................please

pete (red ones are best)
mechy69
mechy69
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 717
Hobbies : annoying bmw drivers
Humour : black