Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay)

4 posters

Go down

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Empty Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay)

Post  Rosco Sat Mar 21 2020, 20:54

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay)

We've already got a good number of folks signed up for this (roll over from the postponed 2020 Wee Mac due to Covid-19)

To reserve your space - £20 deposit
By end of September 2020 - a further £20 deposit
By end of Feb 2021 - a further £90

Total = £130 (note this doesn't account for the full food and drinks bill which I expect to be around another £30-£40 or so)

At the end of the stay - whatever the final bill add up to divided as fairly as possible between everyone

Ross (Rosco)     ...     £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Euan  (Bravepill6)   ...   Maybe Rosco's pillion....cheque in the post.
Rob & Linz & Ewan (RobCat, LittleNinja & LittleRobcatNinja) (DOUBLE & fold-down) ... 3 x £20 deposit and a further (3 x £20) paid and a further (2 x £90) and (1 x £25) paid Smile
Dave (Dirt Bike Dave)   ...  £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid Smile..........CAN NO LONGER MAKE IT DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS:(
Steve (Snowcat) ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Rick [Snowcat's mate]  ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Wayne [Snowcat's mate]  ... keeping a space for him if needed
Joe [Snowcat's mate]  ...£20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Steve (Stevecat) ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Janet & Kev [Rob's sis & bro in law] ... 2 x £20 deposit paid and a further (2 x £20) paid and a further (2 x £90) paid Smile
Ian (FatCat) & Gill (Gillybaby) ... 2 x £20 deposit paid and a further 2x£20 and a further (2 x £90) paid Smile
Tony (Radar) and Mandy [Mrs Radar] ... 2 x £20 deposit paid and a further (2 x £90) paid Smile and an overpayment of (2 x £20) £40 (will sort out at the digs)
Pete (Mechy69) ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Chris (greencat) ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid and a further £90 paid Smile
Tom G [Rosco’s mate] ... just a mibbie. Mibbies aye mibbies naw.

Selkirk isn't too far away if you want alternative accommodation and dads army regularly stay in Galashiels and join us for the rideouts.

If you want your name on the list please post up HERE

Cheers
Rosco

Last edited by Rosco on Mon Mar 23 2020, 01:04; edited 2 times in total
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Empty Re: Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay)

Post  Dirt Bike Dave Sun Mar 22 2020, 13:13

Dave (Dirt Bike Dave) ... £20 deposit paid and a further £20 paid Smile..........CAN NO LONGER MAKE IT DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS:(

Technically not true....Now... Very Happy
Dirt Bike Dave
Dirt Bike Dave
Event-Organiser
Event-Organiser

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1592
Hobbies : Bikes and beer
Humour : Feck Off
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Empty Re: Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay)

Post  Panzerbuilder Fri May 15 2020, 19:38

After missing this years i going to miss next year's too. Daughter's Birthday on the 2nd May and with this year's being an isolated one we'll have to make it up next year.

Anyway stay safe and been at home has helped be develop the new Tracer.  :-)

Givi luggage added.

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Imag0411
Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Imag0410

A gutted MT09 exhaust.

Custom seats.

Wee Mac 2021 MASTER LIST April 30th -> May 3rd - Selkirk (Rideout over TWO days - THREE night stay) Imag0412

Shame we can't ride anywhere without a definitive reason or encroach within 2 metres of each other. :-(
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Number of posts : 1221
Humour : Anything that puts a smile on my face ;-)
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  0ldcat Fri May 15 2020, 23:56

Panzerbuilder wrote:
Shame we can't ride anywhere without a definitive reason or encroach within 2 metres of each other. :-(

Well,… Strickly speaking, you now are allowed to drive (this covers riding a motorcycle) out alone or with another member of your household, for recreation and to visit a place of exercise. Social distancing must be maintained. 

You are not allowed to be driving/riding in groups nor meetings of groups at places of exercise or parks.

PS: Your bike is looking and sounding ace buddy. 
Hope you and yours are keeping well and safe in these interesting and challenging times. 

Be well, best regards
Terry  Toff
0ldcat
0ldcat
founder

Male Status :

Number of posts : 5229
Hobbies : Motorcycling, Cooking, Rugby
Humour : It shrank in the wash
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzerbuilder Sat May 16 2020, 00:36

Cheers Terry. Comments much appreciated. wink thumb up

Agree with the travel. Hopefully it will get better for all of us sooner rather than later.

Being in the house 24/7 is driving me loopy. wall

Picked up the luggage today, in the car with the wife, and that was a breath of fresh air. Something totally different.

Next time out it will be on the Tracer, hopefully with the wife on the back. With the weather being so good atm it's a shame were all isolating.

But it's working to reduce the casualties. It's just seems very slow. The reporting doesn't help neither. But enough of my gripes, I must be getting old.  fuming

Stay safe, you and yours and everyone I know. We'll be back out again. In groups and within 2 metres of each other, wont that be strange.  YaY

TTFN, Panzerbuilder

AKA Rich. Smile
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosco Mon May 18 2020, 22:02

Hi Rich

Good to hear from you.
Your bike is looking well.

Shame about this year and next.
Shall I put you down as a definite maybe for 2022?

Cheers
Ross
Rosco
Rosco
Admin2
Admin2

Male Status :

Number of posts : 6659
Humour : Oh Go On Then
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Panzerbuilder Tue May 19 2020, 20:18

Ross, that will be a definite, definite maybe for me. :-)

Cheers all. Rich.
Panzerbuilder
Panzerbuilder
4Gold
4Gold

Male Status :

Back to top Go down