Yamaha Thundercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How embarrassing ...............

Go down

How embarrassing ............... Empty How embarrassing ...............

Post  Guest Sun Aug 23 2009, 22:00

There i was, late home for a change, happily coasting along at 60 on the A17 in my little C3 - car comes up behind me so i move over to let him overtake - he gets alongside me and that was when i suddenly noticed ............... it was a Reliant Robin Shocked I immediately did was any self respecting person met with that plight would do - i put my foot down and ........ he left me standing Shocked Shocked I'm still traumatised by the incident 45 mins later. I cant' understand it - my speedo must be wrong!!! I couldn't catch him up.

This morning, it being sunday and me being at work i had to do the usual vehicle checks and top up the oil, washers etc - it was only as i was putting the big bottle of blue liquid back in the garage on the shelf that i noticed the huge sticker on the front didn't actually say screenwash but 'Multi-purpose Disinfectant for use on all surfaces' affraid Ooops - well it was exactly the same shape bottle and the same colour. I'm still kinda hoping that the caretaker has just used an old bottle to put the screenwash in. Anyone know if it's likely to cause any damage!!!! Luckily i didn't need to put too much in before it was full i'm just debating whether to own up to the boss or keep quiet!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down